Chapter 22

As Sora and Toto were walking, Toto asked what kind of magic she specializes in and metal vessel. Once Sora explained, she was amazed yet again.

"I honestly think you're the best opponent I've ever had. Mind teaching me some of your moves?" Sora said

"I guess. If you do the same for me then it's a deal."

"Awesome!" Sora pumped her fist in the air. She smiled like an idiot. 'Bipolar much?' Toto thought, sweat dropping.

"I should get my master and let you meet him."

"Okay!"

  With that, they walked towards Shambal Ramal. Once there, Toto introduced Sora to him. (I'm sorry if he's out of character. Its been a long time since I've seen Magi)

"It's nice to meet you." 

"Master, Sora would like be a gladiator."

  Once Ramal looked at Sora, he noticed there was no ruhk around her. "Where's your ruhk, child?"

"Don't know. I'm not from here, so they probably apply to me." As Sora explained where she's from, he was baffled by this.

"Can you fight Toto to let me see your skills."

"Okay!"

  As they were fighting, Sora used some off her fire magic. 'Where's food when ya need it?'

  After the fight, Ramal was baffled yet again. "Well, you're allowed to stay here if you like."

"Really?!"

"Yes." he sweat dropped. "Toto, why don't you show Sora her room."

"Yes, master." Bowing respectfully, Toto went off to take Sora to the next to her. Once there, she showed Sora inside.

"Woah. This is a really nice room! Is this where I'll really be stayin'?!"

"Yes. If you need anything, come to me. My room is next to yours." With that, Toto closed the door.

  After Sora looked around, she placed the crystal on the dresser. It glowed, and she saw everyone taking jobs. 'I wonder if Natsu will win this year. Wish I could get in the competition.' All she saw was everyone taking jobs. Once it stopped glowing, she sighed and decided to go take a shower. While in there, she thought about her family and how she'll get back to them. After the shower, she went to bed.

Next day~~~~~~~

  When Sora woke up, she got dressed and went to Toto's room. Knocking on it, she yelled for her to get.

"I'm up. Just let me get dressed."

  Once she got dressed, Toto walked out of her room. As they were walking Toto decided to go to Ramal.

"What are you planning to do today, Sora?"

"Maybe look for Dad and a way home. What are ya gonna do?"

"I'm going to tell Master about that blonde boy."

"You mean Alibaba?"

"Yes." And with that, they went their separate ways. As Sora was walking around, there was a man having his back turned. She decided to ask directions to get out of the colosseum, for she was lost. "Hey! Wait up!" Turning around, he was met with Sora. 'Could she be a Fanalis?' Once he looked at her, he thought she really was one. "Would you mind telling me how to get out of the colosseum, Mister...?"(Sorry if Mu is out of character)

"Mu, and why are you in here in the first place?" With that, Sora explained what happened yesterday and how she got lost. "I see. I can show you around, Miss..?"

"Sora!"

  As they were walking, Mu asked if she was a Fanalis. Sora explained she wasn't, and that she was a Dragon Slayer. He asked what that was, and she explained.

"I see. Would you like to meet Lady Sheherazade tomorrow?"

"Who's she?"

"She's the High Priestess here."

"Sure!"

Time skip~~~~~

  Now that Mu showed Sora around, she kind of knew the layout of Reim. As they were walking, Sora smelled Igneel's scent. Getting on her hands and knees, she smelled the ground.

"Sora, what are you doing?!" Mu was astounded. One minute Sora was walking like a normal person, the next she was acting like a dog. Getting back on her feet, she smelled the air. Running, she left him standing there. Getting out of the trance, he followed her.

  Once Sora stopped, she looked everywhere. Sadly, there was no sign of Igneel anywhere. As she was looking, Mu finally caught up to her. 'She sure runs real fast!' He regained his breath, and asked her what was wrong. She explained what she was doing. He saw she looked dejected, and tried to cheer her up.

"You never know; he could have been here."

"Yeah. Oh, well. Lets head back to the colosseum."

Time skip~~~~~

  Back at the colosseum, Sora and Mu went their different ways. As she walked to her room, she smelled Alibaba's scent. She followed it, and saw that he was getting needles put in him. Also, Toto and Ramal were putting the needles in him. She asked what they were doing, and Ramal explained what was wrong with Alibaba. He yelled in pain, and Sora tried to cheer for him.

  Once they were finally down, Ramal explained that he would accept Alibaba as a student but he would have to pay for his tutoring fees.

"Good job, Alibaba! Tell me how you got accepted in!" When Toto heard that, she blushed madly. "What's wrong, Toto?"

"Nothing!" Quickly, Toto left the room while Ramal laughed. After Alibaba said what happened, Sora applauded on his work. She ,also, wished him good luck on his fight tomorrow.

  After a while, it was dark and Sora decided to go to bed.