Chapter XXII Terrie: First Impressions

Location: Banquet Area, Curia Island, Olympus

Date and Time: Date not applicable; 1:00 pm

Terrie's POV

We enter the huge banquet area. It was pretty large and all, since all of the Legends would gather in this room after a meeting. It was actually a square-shaped room, unlike the meeting room. The whole room was made of marble, yet, the room was filled with a golden glow. There were columns everywhere and so much flowers for decorations. There were also big glass chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. The ceiling was painted, like all the ceilings in Olympus. Then, a lot of tables and chairs were there, surrounding the place. Each of the groups has their own place but some of the tables aren't reserved for anyone in particular. They left a huge circle not surrounded by anything since there was a live instrumentalist playing there. The room was embellished with ambience and filled with music but, the place was also noisy of chatter.

The banquet isn't really served with meals. It's like a party or a get-together where the Legends talk to each other. I haven't been in a banquet like this before.

The men changed first into tuxedos since the women were wearing gowns. The tuxedos were all identical, black blazer, white polo under and a white bow tie. The outfit was matched with black shoes. Bonnie changed into a gown similar to Elsea's. She felt weird in it but, it looked nice on her.

"I wonder where we're going to sit." Bonnie said.

I looked around and used my "eagle eyes" or my very good eyesight. I looked at the whole room and saw something that caught my eye. "Hey, we've got a reserved table over there." I pointed to one of the tables nearest  to the circle.

"Alright. Let's go!" Rence said. We all went to the table.

We then sat on the table. It was perfectly fit for the five of us. Five seats and a circular table was fine for us already. I was near to Rence, who was on my left and Elsea on my right. Bonnie and Connor sat together, Bonnie sat near Connor, Rence sat near Bonnie and Elsea sat near Connor. 

Elsea grinned as she were all settled on the table. "This brings a bit of nostalgia, doesn't it?"

Connor smiled. "Oh yeah. I still remembered the welcoming party." Then, we all smiled and chuckled.

"Hello friends." A voice said. We all turned to see a golden-haired boy smiling at us.

Elsea grinned wide. "Apollo!" She got up and hugged him tight. Apollo smiled affectionately as he was hugging her back. Then, they let go. "Why didn't you tell me that you're going to join the mission?"

Apollo just smiled. "Oh, I wanted it to be a surprise for you." Elsea grinned at him. Then, she turned to us and cleared her throat. "This is Apollo, my brother." She smiled like she was keeping a secret when she said brother.

"Actually, we're in a relationship." Apollo corrected Elsea with a smile.

Elsea smiled and shook her head. "Oh, Apollo." And, the first thing that went in my mind was that they were boyfriend-girlfriend.

 "Well, we can see that you have a nice sibling relationship." Bonnie said with a smile. She doesn't like it when her students have romantic relationships at an early age.

"Oh," Apollo then hugged Elsea from the back and rested his head on Elsea's shoulder. "We love each other." Way to tell that, bro.

"Aww, the two lovebirds enjoying each other!" Apollo and Elsea turned their heads. Even the four of us sitting turned, but, I already knew that voice. "But sorry to break this lovey-dovey moment but, Zeus is looking for you." Then, Apollo stopped hugging.