Chapter XXV Elsea: Going Down

Location: Roof top, High School Building, Miracle College

Date and Time: September 26; 8:01 pm

Elsea's POV

"This is the highest spot in Miracle Island right?" Apollo asked me.

"Yes, it is." I replied. I looked at my watch. Time's so fast. We had just been there for ten minutes, Connor stopped time at 6:45 pm on September 26. Now it's already 8 pm.

"I'll find for the perfect spot to apply light energy." Apollo said as he began moving. He placed his bow on the cement. I went to the edge of the rooftop.

"Alright then." I took the time to look at the horizon. I saw the beautiful stars lighting the world and the moon with it yet, they were covered by another extra layer of darkness that enveloped the whole island. Also, I saw motion, which I was happy about. Without motion, there's no life.

"Hey Elsea, how about you start moving already?" Eros said through my ear piece.

"Yeah, yeah Eros, I'm getting there." I said to him.

"I think we're all set." Apollo said to me. I turned to him. I looked at him. Apollo being there with me on that day really helped. I felt safer, stronger and I can do it with his help.

He noticed me looking at me and he gave me a cute smile. That smile never grows old. "Are you good to go?" He asked me.

"I am. I'm just preparing myself to be thrown up into the air." I said to him with a sly smile.

The plan was that Apollo will throw me up into the sky and hit the black dome. This would have a more powerful and direct hit which will cause it to collapse easier. It would've been easier if it was day time since Apollo's stronger with the sun.

"Okay, generate the light energy already." I told Apollo.

"Are you going to use moon energy?" He asked. "That will conflict with my energy."

"I know that silly." I smiled at him, my hands on my hips.

"Well, you do know everything." He smiled back.

"Okay guys, focus. This isn't a flirt session." Artemis shot to us through our earpieces. We looked at each other and laughed softly. I gave him my hat and he wore it on him. It suited him well. 

Then, Apollo charged up. He closed his eyes and focused. Then, he started to glow in gold. Then, the glowing got stronger until he was all charged up. His hair moved furiously for a few seconds because of the release of wind due to the sudden energy charge.

I couldn't help but smile. He's such a star. He's already an iconic singer in Italy and a fresh face for the movies so, why not? 

Then he looked at me and grinned. "Let's do this." I nodded. He folded his arms, his palms looking up at the black dome. Then, he generated energry there to make a jumping cushion for me. I took five steps back, away from him. 

One...... I prepared my mind and body for the jump. 

Two...... My body was pulsing with energy and adrenaline. I was good to go. 

Three...... I broke my starting position and jolted to Apollo. I jumped towards his arms, up in the air and feet going down to the cushion. As I touched the cushion, I felt an extra dose of energy surging through my feet and up to my body. It felt good as I felt light energy flowing through my body. That extra dose of energy made gave me the lift. As soon as my feet fully touched the cushion, I was propelled up to the sky.