Chapter II Elsea: Alpha and Omega

Location: Miracle Island, Near Rome, Italy

Date and Time: August 12; 6:10 am in the morning

 Elsea's POV

After 10 minutes, I finally got to Miracle Island. I landed on the front gate of the school. There were people everywhere. There were parents saying goodbye to their children and hover buses unloading their passengers. I saw the hover cars lined up in what seems to be a parking lot. So, this is the outside of the school. It's really chaotic for my taste. I looked at the school, my eyes widened. This looks more like a medieval kingdom than a school to me. 

The school was covered by a large, tall wall that covered the perimeter the school. The wall was made of old cobblestone, reinforced with magic so the wall will still be strong as it was years ago. The front gate was as tall as the wall. It was made out of the sturdiest wood they could find. It was also reinforced with magic. On the gate, there was two purple flags. It was quite big, big enough to let airplanes or hover cars to see. Both flags have characters, a lowercase Alpha sign on the left flag and a lowercase Omega sign on the right flag.

I also looked at my behind. I saw the other establishments at the lower part of the island. I saw restaurants and other buildings, a hospital and what looks like a sports center. I saw people, looking like ants from this height, filling the streets. No cars can go through that kind of traffic. 

I entered the school, after contemplating for a few minutes. I entered with a mob of students, some younger and had a different uniform than mine and some adolescents that wore the same uniform as mine. I walked in the school. This place is so huge. I may get lost in it. The school is big, so big they had a forest inside. There is a wide, white pathway in the middle of the forest. A lot of students can fit in the pathway. I followed the students, if I didn't, I'd probably get lost. 

A few meters ahead was a colossal building. It was a medieval castle but modernized. It was smaller than what I had seen before but seeing this inside a school like this was unexpected. It was metallic in color, and had an arc for a gate. In front of the castle is a fountain made of pink marble and had a beautiful carving of waves. Water was elegantly spouting from the hose below the fountain. There was a sign in front of the fountain which read:

GRADE SCHOOL BUILDING

I saw young, little girls going in the building and some adults I think are teachers. There were also girls that were older than the rest, probably graduating during the school year. They nearly had the same uniform but the vest was colored blue and had a red ribbon. Others had a fuchsia ribbon for their vests. I guess that signifies the difference of the Lower School and the Middle school. 

I saw a post which had a sign that pointed that the High School Building was at the left side of the school. Good thing they have those signs. I walked again along the walkway. I saw lamps along the edges of the walkway and benches too, filled with students. There was noise all over the place, occasionally, there were screams of happiness. I don't like this childish immaturity. I never really like sound of children with their high screams of happiness. Yet, I like it when I go with them. It makes me feel like I'm younger. I always stay with older people that I don't spend time with people my age. All of the bruhaha was tolerable. 

"Hey Stranger! I haven't seen you around. Are you a new student here?" A voice asked me from my back. I turned around and saw a girl with my uniform. 

"You know everyone here?" I asked. 

"Well," she started, her face had a smile. "I know everyone of the first-year High School students. And I haven't seen you around here." I wasn't believing her quickly and she sighed happily. "I have photographic memory with people's faces. So, I remember everyone. I haven't seen you here so, are you a new student?"