Chapter XXIV Connor: It's Go Time

Location: Lounge, Condiscipuli Island, Olympus

Date and Time: Date not applicable; 2:00am

Connor's POV

"Connor, wake up." I heard a voice saying that to me accompanied with a gentle rocking of my body. I opened my eyes to see Terrie already awake.

"Good morning Terrie." I said to him.

"Morning." He replied. I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room. Rence was snoring aloud. I turned and saw Dionysus and Elsea still in their position, sleeping. Then, I turned to Bonnie was still sleeping. She was snoring too, but not as loud as Rence. Her mouth was opened in a childish way though, like the one she had when we were still kids.

"What time is it?" I yawned and sat up.

"It's 2:03 am." Terrie replied as I looked up. The sky was still dark and the moon's stil up.

"I see." I stretched my arms. "You wake up early." I looked at him and showed him a small smile.

He smiled back. "I'm used to it."

I removed the blanket over me and placed my bare feet on the wooden floor. The floor was surprisingly warm. I looked at Elsea and Dionysus again."You better wake them up."

"Wake Bonnie up first." Terrie told me.

"Alright." I stood up and went to Bonnie. "Bonnie, wake up." I said to her as I rocked her bicep. After a few minutes, she still wouldn't wake up. "Bonnie, wake up." My voice got a bit rougher and louder. Rocking her bicep also got harsher since I was doing it faster and harder. She scowled with her eyes still closed, her snoring stopped.

"Domos, can I still sleep?" She said with a scowl. "I'm still in the mood for sleep." I was taken aback and sighed sadly. She did mention to me that I reminded her of Domos.

I went nearer to her ear. "Bonnie, it's me Connor. Wake up now." I whispered to her ear with a soft voice.

"Huh?" She opened her eyes in surprise and looked at me. "Connor? Oh, I-I'm sorry, I thought that you were Domos." Then, she frowned at me.

"Hey, it's okay. Salut Bonnie." I smiled at her.

She smiled back at me. "Good morning Sunshine." She translated what I said to her again, just like what she did last night.

"Get up and get dressed. It's today." I told to her.

"Really?" She yawned. "Time's so fast, huh?"

"Tell me about it." I told her rather mechanically. I always say that sentence. Then, I looked at Elsea and Dionysus. "Hey, can you wake Elsea and Dionysus?"

"Yeah sure." Bonnie stood and stretched before she went to Elsea.

"Wake up 'ya Wolfie!" I heard Terrie talking loudly in his accent. I turned to Terrie and Rence. Terrie was rocking Rence hard already. But, the man just won't wake up. He looked like he hasn't slept for years.

"Looks like you need something more than that." I said to Terrie. He turned to me.

"Yeah," Terrie muttered to me. "I think I need something else." Then, he smirked. "Something else." He let go of one of Rence's shoulders. With his palm up, he generated white light. It wasn't light though, not only light. It was lightning. It was on his palm, moving around his palms and fingers like snakes. "I guess I'll just have to give Mr. Jolte a taste of his own." He smirked even more.

I chuckled as Rence will get a nice morning shock. Terrie just used a pun on Rence's fake name. "Here it goes!" He exclaimed and then, he quickly pressed Rence with his index finger. But then, Rence was awaken with a sudden pulse of electricity. His eyes were so big and he jerked his body going up.