54) Prompto (With OC)

A/n: This story will be with one of my OCs. Her name's Towa (Toe-wa) and she has long silver hair. Her eyes are also the same color as Prompto's. She's also the princess of Fiaxa (made up). I'm also going on vacation for spring break and won't be able to update. Love you all!!!
~✨Celestial✨~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~Towa's POV~

I waited patiently in my room for Prompto to arrive. He called me to say he was going to visit today. Suddenly a knock caught my attention. "Lady Towa, Prompto is here to see you," the guard said. My eyes lit up and I couldn't hide my excitement. I ran out the door without stopping. "Please be careful, Lady Towa!" The guard shouts. I picked up my dress and quickly went down the stairs. "There's my sweetheart!" My father chanted. "Father, where's Prompto?" I ask while trying to catch my breath. My father couldn't help but grin.

"You both remind me of your mother and I. He's in the main hall. In fact, I heard him shout your name when he entered the Palace." I kissed my father on the cheek. "Thank you, father!" I ran past him to the main hall. Once I reached the main hall, I saw the familiar blonde hair. "Prompto!" I shout his name. He snaps around and a huge smile spreads across his face. "Towa!" He runs over and envelops me in a bear hug. I giggle as he spun me around. "Prom, don't hog the princess," Gladio said. Prompto hugged me tighter while he stuck his tongue out at Gladio.

"No! Towa's my girlfriend! There's no way I'm sharing her with you or anyone else!" He kisses my cheek gently. "I missed you so much," I whisper in his ear. "Having the real you in my arms is so much better than a picture," he said. My father soon joined us and informed them about the ball that he's throwing tonight. "King Xalo, we'd be honored to attend," Ignis said. My father's laughter bounced off the walls of the main hall. "Towa informed me you all would be here. I've already had rooms prepared for you all," he announced. "Thank you, your majesty," Noctis said.

Father approached Noctis and put a hand on his shoulder. "None of you have to be so polite. Please, call me Xalo." They all nodded in unison. I broke away from Prompto to stand next to my father. "I'll go prepare for the ball. You should as well," I said to him. He smiles and nods. "I'll have a maid escort you to your rooms," my father said and left to get dressed. "I'll see you at the ball, Prom. Make sure you save your first dance for me." I kiss him on the cheek and leave a blushing Prompto behind. I went to my room to change into a dress my father chose for me.

 I went to my room to change into a dress my father chose for me

"Mother would've loved this dress..." I mumble to myself as I put the dress on. I open the door to see a guard waiting for me. "I am here to escort you to the ballroom, Lady Towa." I nodded and headed to the ballroom with my guard. Once we arrive at the ballroom, my eyes met with Prompto's. His mouth hung open and his eyes were wide. I smiled and slowly approached him. "Ready to dance?" I ask with a giggle. Prompto nods with a blush and takes my hand in his bigger one.

He guides me to the dance floor so we could finally dance together. The music began and Prompto lead me through the steps. The song was slow, perfect for both of us. I kissed him on the cheek as they turned even more red. A sudden loud noise coming from outside the ballroom door caught our attention. Prompto exchanged a confused look with me. "What's going on?" I went to approach the door, but Prompto pulled me close to his chest. The doors to the ballroom flew open and Magiteks poured in. A man I've never seen before accompanies the fleet of Magiteks. My father stood in front of the mysterious man to keep him away from the rest of us.