109) Gladiolus (Part III)

A/n: I wanted to put a warning up. There will be gore and dismemberment in this chapter. Besides that, everything else is fine. Love you all!!!
~✨Celestial✨~
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~(Y/n)'s POV~

 Love you all!!!~✨Celestial✨~••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••~(Y/n)'s POV~

When I opened my eyes, I saw I was in an unfamiliar room. I flew off the bed and ran for the door. Before I could open it, arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me to someone's chest. I squirmed in their grip and tried to free myself. "Hey, calm down. It's just me, (Y/n)."

When I heard the familiar voice, I turned my head. Once I realized it was Gladio, I calmed down. "What happened to Dr. Sancto?" As Gladio filled me in on what I missed, he didn't skip a detail. Apparently, the doctor didn't tell them why I was unconscious on the examination table. Gladio took me to the bed and set me down gently. He stood in front of me as his gaze was filled with concern.

"He said you would tell us what happened." I looked away and began to mess with my fingers. My mind raced as I remembered him injecting me with some liquid. "Before I do, I need to do something." I got to my feet and Gladio didn't stop me. I stood a good distance away and tried to transform. After multiple tries, I began to feel weak and bursted into tears.

"H-he did it." I fell to my knees in a crying mess. When I felt warm arms wrap around my body, I began to cry even harder. I wrapped my arms around Gladio's torso and cried into his chest. After what felt like hours, I was exhausted. Gladio kept stroking my hair as we sat on the floor.

"The doctor... he took my ability to transform. He... he told me that was the exchange price to let you all go free." Gladio's embrace grew tighter as I told him my side of the story. "You did that... for us?" He asked in a shaky voice. I nodded and glanced up at him. "I couldn't bear to see you and the others be killed by him."

I gazed into his eyes and saw something flicker. "Let's go find that asshole," he declares. "Wouldn't it be easier if I was normal?" I ask all of a sudden. Gladio smiled down at me. "Normal? What's so fun about being normal? I do admit, you're a weird girl with a sense of humor. But you won't be you until we kick that guy's ass and get your powers back."

I began laughing at his sudden honesty. "Let's do it," I smile back. Without thinking, I gave him a quick but sweet kiss on the lips. We left the room and told the others all that happened. They all agreed and our hunt for the daemon was put on-hold. Now our target was Dr. Sancto. Luckily for us, I overheard he has a second lab in Tenebrae.

We decided to get the Regalia back for easy transportation. Once we arrived in Tenebrae, our search led us to a small base that was hidden under castle-like ruins. We followed a group of Imperial Troopers to a hidden entrance. "So, what are we looking for?" Prompto asked.

"Knowing him, we're looking for a vial of blood. He would most likely have it on him," I answered. As we infiltrated the lab, our presence was discovered in a very short time. "Dammit," Noctis mutters as the alarms blare in our ears. "Now we don't have to be discreet about it," I said with a grin and jumped out of our hiding spot. Even though I had no weapon, I took down all of the Imperial Troopers that were in the room.

"No way," Noctis mumbles in surprise. "Impressive," Ignis compliments. Prompto was a stuttering mess as he kept pointing to me. Gladio came over and placed an arm around my shoulders. "A badass even without her powers. I'm not complaining." I shove him playfully with a smirk. "No time for flirting. Let's find the doctor."

We ran through the lab, running into countless of Imperial Troopers. None of them posed a challenge and were easy to get rid of. The last room we hadn't check was small and filled with test tubes. "So, it seems you've found me," Dr. Sancto said without even taking a glance.

"You know why we're here. Where's the vial?" I asked, venom dripping from every word. He suddenly turned around and threw a vial at us. Before it could shatter, I caught it in my hand. The doctor was taken aback by my quick reflexes. "It's not nice to throw things, Doctor." I threw the vial back and it exploded near his feet. Smoke filled our vision and I took that opportunity to tackle the doctor. I searched his pockets and found a vial filled with silver liquid.

"Silver?" I question as I jump away from him. Dr. Sancto recovered quickly and eyed me with wide eyes. "No!" He shouts as he rushes me. I put the puzzle pieces together and grabbed a nearby syringe. I quickly filled it and injected the silver liquid in my arm. "Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!" The doctor tackles and tries to kill me with a scalpel.

Gladio grabbed the man and threw him across the room. At that moment, I felt my body grow warm. I felt the surge and transformed with ease. "Yeah!" Prompto cheers as he spots me. I stalked over to the doctor and loomed over him. He swallows hard and tries to crawl away. I stepped on his leg and crushed the bone. He cried out in pain and tried to get me off of him. I was too strong to be moved. Then I dug my claws into his broke leg, earning more screams from him. His leg was slightly detached at the knee.

"I-I'm sorry!" He begged for his life. I ignored him and broke his other leg. More screams filled the heavy air around us. This time, I dragged my claws down his leg and blood poured out of the deep gashes. "Please!" Tears were falling from his eyes. "He deserves it," Noctis said and everyone agreed.

"Please, (Y/n)! Please! Please! Please!" He placed his hands together. I growled and bit his hands. More blood spewed everywhere. I got close to his face and bared my sharp teeth. He let out a bloodcurdling scream as I ripped out his throat. Dr. Sancto's body fell over, his face still showing fear. I turned away from the dead doctor and headed over to Gladio. I sat down and gazed up at him. He smiled as he rubbed my head.

Even though I had blood on me, no one cared. I was suddenly hugged from behind. "I've always wanted to do this!" Prompto joyfully says as he runs his hands through my fur. It felt so good that I accidentally let out a purr. If I was a human, I would've been blushing like crazy.

"As much as I love all of you, I can't kiss you like this," Gladio whispered in my ear. I decided to transform back when Gladio said that. Prompto fell to the floor because of how he was hugging me in my tiger form. Before I could help him, Gladio sealed my lips with a passionate kiss. I glanced out of the corner of my eye and saw everyone turned away.

After our little make-out session, We headed to Lestallum. Before we left the lab, I wiped off all the blood from my body. When I went to ask about the daemon rumor we were pursuing before the doctor, I was silenced by Gladio's lips. I sigh after our kiss and decide to drop the subject.

Our destination was just in front of us. "So, what's in Lestallum?" I ask. "Gladio has a sister that lives here," Noctis replies. "Really?" I ask in shock. Gladio messed with my hair and smiled. "What? Do I not look like a brother?"

"You... don't want me to answer that." Everyone except Gladio began to laugh. He pulled on my cheek a little. I swatted his hand away as he also began to laugh. "She'll love you," Gladio smiled warmly at me. "I can't wait to meet her, Gladio." He twirled a strand of my (h/c) around his finger.

"I know the two of you will get along perfectly fine."