15) Noctis (Part II)

A/n: This is part two of the previous story. Hope you all enjoy!!! Love you all!!!
~✨Celestial✨~
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~(Y/n)'s POV~

I smelled the (favorite flower) in the garden with a smile plastered on my face. "(Y/n)!" I turn around and see a familiar face. "Noctis, you're very punctual. You always visit me the same day of the week at the same time," I giggle. He grins and sits next to me. "Really? I didn't notice," he said. I stuck a flower in his hair and he blushed. "It's suits you very well, Noctis." I kiss him on the cheek and his blush deepens.

We spent the next few hours talking about our favorite things. We laughed and smiled at funny and stupid things together. Now, it was time for him to leave. "I wish I could stay longer," he sighed sadly. I rested a hand on his cheek and rubbed circles with my thumb. "I wish as well. I hope to see you soon." He smiles at me and waves goodbye. I watch as he and his friends drive away.

-A Month Later-

I haven't seen Noctis in the past month. I was starting to get worried and decided to use my magic to check on him. I wave a hand over the fountain and the water's surface shows me Noctis and his friends inside a Niflheim base. All of them were being held in cells. I also saw innocent people who looked like they were starving and in pain. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. "They all need help." I make a decision and leave the temple. I fly to the base and easily infiltrate it. Magiteks were everywhere, but they were easy to get rid of. I reached an office and saw a man in there. I quickly opened the door and stood in front of the scared man.

"Y-you're an angel?!" He shouts. I don't say a word and just glare at him. "What does an angel want with Niflheim?" He asked. "Your prisoners are why I'm here," I answer. He scoffs and glares back at me. "We have tons of prisoners. Which one are you talkin' about?" I slammed my hands on his desk. "All. Of. Them." He swallows hard and hands me the keys to all the cells. I cast a sleep spell and he falls to the floor. "Stop right there!" A guard yells while Magiteks pointed their guns at me. I summon my blade and easily cut them down. I didn't have any more trouble as I found the cell block. All the cells were full and the sound of whimpering filled the halls. "This has gone on long enough..."

I begin unlocking cells left and right. It took me about and hour before I made it to the last cell. I opened it and saw the four men. "Time to make a dramatic exit," I say as they all stood up from the floor. Noctis wore a surprised look as he stood in front of me. "How did you find us?" He asked, curiosity laced through his question. I told him of how I went to check up on him and saw he was here. Everyone thanked me and we left the base. We got outside and the sun was shining high in the sky. "I can't believe we were in there for a month!" Prompto yells and stretches his arms and legs. "I'll never get that month of my life back," Gladio sighed.

I smiled at them and looked down at my hands. They were slowly beginning to vanish. I hid them behind my back so no one could see them, but Noctis was too sharp and noticed my strange behavior. "(Y/n), what's wrong?" He asked. I took a step back and saw my legs were vanishing quickly. Noctis went to grab my hands, but the only thing he grabbed was air. "No..." He muttered sadly. "Is this because you left the temple?" I nodded sadly and looked into his blue eyes. It looked like he was about to burst into tears. I kissed him gently on the lips and he kissed back in a heartbeat.

"I'm sorry, Noctis. I knew the consequences when I left the temple. I couldn't bear to see you or other innocent people like that. I hope one day... You'll forgive me." I took a few steps back as my legs and arms disappeared. I smiled through tears at the man I loved. "Please, don't leave," he pleaded. "You'll be fine without me for awhile. I'll be back before you know it." With that, my body vanished and I felt no pain.

~3rd Person POV (with Noctis)~

-3 Years Later-

Noctis was roaming the hallways of the palace by himself. Suddenly a maid approached him and informs him he has a guest waiting in the throne room. He nods and heads to the throne room with a confused look. When he opens the doors, a woman with (h/c) hair has her backed turned to him. Once she heard the door open, she quickly turned around and faced him. Once he saw the (e/c) eyes, he knew exactly who she was. "(Y/n)..." She smiled brightly at him and giggled lightly. "It's been awhile, Noctis." He runs over and envelops her in his embrace. "It's been three whole years since you vanished," he whispers.

"I'm sorry it took so long for me to return. I had a little trouble getting here, but I had help," she looked passed him and at Ignis. Noctis saw his advisor and was surprised. "Ignis, that's why you were gone for so long," Noctis said. "Yes, I found her wandering around Hammerhead. That's when I brought her here," he told the prince. "I shall leave you both to catch up." Ignis left the throne room and it was just him and (Y/n). "Let's save the questions for later. I've been wanting to do this for the past three years," he said. His lips found hers and kissed her to make up for all the time they had missed together.