66) Prompto

~3rd Person POV~

"You have to promise not to freak out," Prompto said. Noctis, Gladio, and Ignis exchanged confused expressions. "Uh, Prom? What's this all about?" Noctis asked the blonde. "You're always talking about someone named (Y/n). Is she a friend of yours?" Gladio asked with crossed arms. A goofy grin spreads across his face. "It'll be easier to show you who she is." He pulled out a beautiful gem necklace from his pocket.

" He pulled out a beautiful gem necklace from his pocket

"You named a necklace (Y/n)?" Gladio asked. Prompto sighed as he shook his head. "No, just watch!" Prompto whispers the girl's name and the gem on the necklace began to glow. A bright blue light envelops them and their surroundings. The light dissipates after a few seconds to reveal a girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes.

"Guys, meet (Y/n)," Prompto said cheerfully. The girl smiled and waved at the bunch. "It's nice to meet you all." Their jaws drop to the ground in surprise. The guys noticed she was wearing a strange outfit.

(A/n: Ignore the pink hair! Unless you like it that way)

Prompto noticed they were staring at (Y/n). He stood in front of her and glared at them. "Stop staring!" He shouts. They snap out of their trance and welcome the girl. "Why do you live in a necklace?" The prince asked. "Would you believe me if I said I was a spirit?" She asked nervously. "Considering what we've seen... Yes," Gladio replied. "How did you meet?" Ignis asked. (Y/n) and Prompto exchanged glances. "Well..."

-Flashback-

Prompto was currently being held in a cell in Niflheim. He curled up on the cold floor and rubbed his arms to get a little warm. He sighed and could see his breath. "Um..." Prompto heard a girl's voice ring through his cell. He flew up and looked around. When his eyes scanned the door to his cell, a girl he's never seen before stood with a worried expression. He scrambled to his feet and ran over to the bars.

"W-who are you?" He asked. "I'm (Y/n). You must be Prompto," she answered. "How do you-?"

"Ardyn mentioned you. After he talked about you, I came to look for you."