127) Prompto

~(Y/n)'s POV~

As Prompto blew up my phone with messages, I smiled

As Prompto blew up my phone with messages, I smiled. He told me the news that they weren't far from Lestallum. I've known the blonde since high school. Escaping Insomnia was difficult, but I'm able to see him again.

"I wonder how he'll react?" I ask myself.

"What're you doing, (Y/n)?" I turned around and saw my boyfriend, Chrono, standing behind me.

"Texting an old friend

"Texting an old friend. Remember when I told you about Prompto? Well, he's coming to Lestallum!" I cheer.

"Blonde hair and blue eyes?" He asked. I nodded and I jumped for joy. I showed Chrono a picture of Prompto and I. We were making a Chocobo piñata for Noctis' birthday. When the sound of an engine broke my thoughts, I turned to see a black car pull in.

"(Y/n)!" A familiar voice shouts my name. I perk up and smile. "Prompto!" I shout back. He jumps out of the black car and heads straight for me. We met each other half-way and hugged. I giggle as he messes with my (h/c) hair.

"I'm glad you're safe, (Y/n)."

"Oh, I want you to meet someone," I said. Prompto tilted his has in confusion. I gesture for Chrono to come over. When he does, I smile even bigger. "Prom, this is Chrono, my boyfriend." Prompto's expression dramatically changed. The look on his face made me think his heart just broke. Befor I could ask, he spoke up. "I'm so happy for you..."

His voice was lower than usually. It sounded a little sad and defeated. "Nice to finally meet the person (Y/n) talks about all the time," Chrono said with a grin. I smack Chrono on the arm lightly. "Not all the time," I meekly said. His grin widened and he kissed me on the cheek. Prompto tensed up at our contact for some odd reason.

"Prom, are you alright?" I ask, concern apparent in my tone. He shook his head and forced a smile. "N-no, I'm perfectly fine!"

"Remember our promise?" Chrono leaned over and whispered. I nodded and gave Prompto an apologetic look. "I'll see you later. Chrono promised to take me to the market today." With that, I waved farewell.