Seventeen

Alessia's POV:
I was at Jack's and we were home alone. It was really quiet. Quieter than when I was home alone with Corey this morning. Jack took me to his room and closed the door. "What are you doing?" I asked as he stepped closer to me. "You know." He said really creepily. Oh What the hell? "Jack..." I said starting to feel uncomfortable.

He backed me into the wall and started touching me attempting to remove my shirt

He backed me into the wall and started touching me attempting to remove my shirt. "Stop..." I warned but he wasn't stopping. "Jack please..." I said with the fear starting to come from my voice. "Jack stop!" I said trying to push him away. "im sorry... I'm not ready!" He didn't listen. "The hell's your problem?!" He asked almost yelling me. "I can't do this!"
"What the fuck are you doing here then?!" He said. That broke my heart and a rage of anger built up inside me. I was about to scream in his face when we were interrupted by a sudden noise. It sounded like someone was pounding on the front door. The doorbell started to ring a million times. "What the hell?" Jack said leaving his room to go see who was and I followed. He looked through the little peep hole.

"The fuck?!" He ripping open the door. It was Corey. "Corey?!" I said surprised. "What are you doing here?"
"What the fuck are you doing pounding on my door, you fucked?!" Jack said.
"I'm not here for you asshole, Alessia I need to talk to you now. Alone." Corey said sternly.

"Now's not a good time

"Now's not a good time." I said avoiding eye contact with him. It took everything in me to not burst into tears. "No Alessia you need to get out of here now!"
"Corey just go." I said putting my fingertips to my forehead. "Get the fuck out of here you're wasting our time!" Jack said shoving him. "Jack!" I yelled standing in between him and Corey. I really didn't want there to be a fight so before Corey was about to punch him back I stepped outside and pulled Corey away from Jack. "Alessia where the hell are you going?!" Jack yelled. "I'll be back." I said pulling Corey away from the house. Jack didn't say anything and just slammed the door.

Corey and I got in the car and drove to the look out place we went to a month ago. "Corey what hell is it that you need to talk to me about that you showed up at Jack's house like an idiot to come get me?!" I yelled crossing my arms. "And why are we here? I have to go back after we're done this my stuff's there." I said annoyed. He turned to me. He looked mad and sad at the same time. "What Corey?! I don't have all night!" I said irritated. This boy. The way he looked at me made my stomach flutter. "I know you're going to hate me forever. I feel stupid and I feel like the biggest dick head that ever lived."
"You realize that now?" Alessia teased. "No seriously... it's about two things." I looked over at him seriously. "One, me realizing that you like me." My throat went dry and I instantly turned pink. Luckily the sun was setting so it wouldn't be noticeable. My heart skipped a beat. "What?" I said not knowing what to say. "I realized that you like me Alessia and it took too long for me to. That's why I'm an idiot."
"How...h-how did you..."
"Johnny over heard you one day talking about it to Emily and Kristen and told me today. But I kind of already had a feeling you liked me but it didn't click in my head till today." I looked down feeling really awkward. "And I wanted to say that I'm so sorry for being so blind and stupid when this entire time I've been going for Connie." I looked into his blue eyes. I could tell he felt like shit. "Why are you apologizing, you like Connie... so what are you saying..." I said quietly. "That ties into the other thing. I realized that I don't like Connie because I like you." My heart stopped and I gulped. What did I just hear? "That's bullshit." I said shaking my head. "No it's not. If I really liked Connie... you know me I'd be trying a lot harder and not going this slow."
"So?" I said. "So I'd probably be with her by now." He said getting closer to me. "I like you Alessia. More than a friend."
"You do?!"
"Yeah it just took me too long to realize it. It hit me only until a few days ago when you told me Jack hit you up. When you went to the party together honestly I was super jealous because you looked really hot and I have feelings for you and you were at this party with the biggest asshole around." I was mind blown. It made so much sense why Corey would 'flirt' with me. I guess Emily and Kristen were right. I thought he was just being Corey. Obviously I was wrong. "When did you start liking me?"
"Since the last time we came here when it was like 12:00 in the morning but I swear it didn't even occur to me till today. I felt something different about you that night and I didn't think anything of it. I had a feeling you liked me but I wasn't one hundred percent sure and I didn't wanna screw things up incase I was wrong so I went for Connie and I know I'm a stupid idiot and I'm so sorry I put you through that. I would never intentionally hurt you Alessia and if anyone ever did hurt you I'd hurt them that's why you can't be with Jack because he will hurt you and because... I love you." He said staring at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I still felt sad over Connie but at the same time I felt like the happiest person alive. My eyes started to tear up. "I need a minute." I said getting out of the car pacing around and wiping my eyes. Holy shit what's happening?! "I understand if you want space or don't wanna talk to me." He said quietly. "I just need to think a bit." I said turning to him. He nodded leaning against the hood of his car. It was so hot when he did that. "You gotta take me back to Jack's my bag's there." I said.
"Kay let's go." He said hopping in instead of opening the door.

He noticed my watery eyes as we started to drive back. "Less you're crying?!" He said concerned. "No." I sighed.
"Yes you are." He said.

When we got to Jack's and I rushed inside to get my stuff

When we got to Jack's and I rushed inside to get my stuff. "Jack I'll see you later." I said walking out. "Where do you think your going?" Jack said blocking the door way. "Home."
"With him?"
"No he's just bringing me home." I said avoiding eye contact. "No we're going back to what we were interpreted from."
"What? Jack it's been four days!"
"I don't care I just need this from you."
"What the hell?!" I yelled. He pushed me up against the wall and started kissing and touching me again. What the fuck was happening?!  Jack only hit me up for this?! This guy was crazy. I finally screamed for him to stop and pushed him off me again. I ran out trying my hardest not to cry. "Let's go." I said wanting Corey to get me the fuck out of there. "You okay?"
"Just drive." I said as calmly as I could.
He drove me home. Good thing my parents were out again other wise if they saw me like this they'd questions me like a person of interest.

Corey jumped out of the car and followed me inside my house. I was going to stop him to tell him I wanted time alone but I couldn't. I wanted him with me. I was quiet and so was my house. We were both quiet. My back was turned to him so he wouldn't see that I was on the verge of crying.

"Alessia..." he said. "I know you're not okay and get it if you don't want me here but I can't just leave if I'm the reason you're crying." He said. I stayed quiet. I couldn't describe how I was feeling because of what Jack just did to me and how he was using me. He came up to me and faced me to me by my shoulders. My eyes watered up. "Im so sorry."
"It's not you." I said holding my tears.
He looked confused for a moment and then it clicked. "It's Jack isn't it?" He said with a pissed look on his face. "What happened when you went back in?" He said raising his voice a little. I couldn't get the words out. "What did he do?!" He said sternly. Tears came out of my eyes. I couldn't help it anymore. "Alessia you better tell me right now what the fuck he did!" I gulped and gave my eyes a quick wipe. "He touched me. He only wanted me to do stuff." Corey's looked like he was going to turn into the hulk. "He was using me and he was going too..." I didn't need to finish the rest. Corey knew. "That fucking bastard. What did I tell you?"
"I know you were right and that's why I'm the stupid one." I really did feel horrible not because I may have used Jack to make Corey jealous. Not that he'd admit it, but I actually hurt Corey and I used the worst person to do that. "Stay here." He said charging out. "Corey where are you going?"
"Don't worry about it stay here." He said closing the door behind him. I knew exactly what he was doing and I was okay with it.