Twenty Five

Alessia's POV:
I woke up the next morning to a migraine. It took me a few seconds to realize that I was in Corey's shirt which was huge on me. Shirtless, he was spooning me with his arm wrapped around my waist. We were in his bed. I don't remember going to his house or being in his shirt. I looked at the time and the clock on his night stand read nine thirty. I put my hand on his and rubbed his arm to wake him up. He groaned to me waking him up.

"Hey beautiful." He said with eyes fluttering open. I turned so that I was facing him. "Good morning." I said grabbing his hand. "Um so wanna tell me what I'm doing here?" I laughed. "I don't remember going to bed here last night. Or wearing your shirt." I said. "Oh." He smirked. "What do you mean oh?" I said making him giggle. "You were drunk." He said straight up. "What?!" I practically yelled. "Yeah I never thought I'd see you like that." He said with raised eyebrows. I was so confused and a little disappointed in myself. "How?! Did I just get carried away without realizing?!" I said surprised with my actions. "Maybe I don't know I wasn't with you when you got drunk, remember? It was when you went off with Emily, Kristen and Caroline and I went with the guys."
"Oh... we must have been taking shots." I said putting my hand to my forehead. "Did everyone see me drunk? Did I do anything...weird?" I said hoping I didn't. "Uh... maybe you did." He said. "Oh god what did I do?" I said closing my eyes putting my hand to my forehead. "Well it was getting late and I was looking for you so we could leave and there was a crowd of people watching you and Emily dance to some Kesha song." He said trying not to laugh. "Oh... god!" I covered my eyes. "And you said you didn't dance." He teased. "What kind of dancing?"
"I dunno. Twerking and shit."
"Ugh that's so embarrassing." I said feeling like an idiot. "Nah it was hot but I stopped you when I saw you and took you home." He said honestly. "Good. Thank you." I said sternly. "Did I do anything else embarrassing?"
"No you were just all over me." He said smirking with raised eyebrows. "Oh that's okay." I smiled grabbing his hand. "You're a sassy drunk though. I like it." He nodded turning on his back putting his hands behind his head. "Oh my god. I'm sorry I must have been embarrassing." I said turning on my back as well staring up at the ceiling. "Nah you're never embarrassing. I took you here and gave you my shirt to change I cause you're parents would kill me if I brought you home drunk."
"Yeah good call. Thank you." I said turning over and resting my head on his chest. "It was nothing. It made the night even more interesting." He laughed resting his chin on the top of my head. "I kinda owed you one for the last time."
"I suppose." I sighed with a laugh. "I'm surprised you didn't get drunk."
"Yeah me too but Ryan was loaded so I stayed sober to help him out." He said. "Are you guys okay?"
"Yeah we're talkin' I just kinda let it roll off my back. It was just a one time thing." He said. "Yeah a one time slut thing." I said getting up to go to the bathroom. "Are you sure you're not still drunk?" He teased implying that I was being sassy. I stood there with my jaw dropped in a smile. "Shut up Corey." I laughed.

We went down stairs and saw Judy and Cindy in the kitchen. "Good morning!" She said giving me a hug. "Morning Judy!" I said siting beside Cindy. Corey started talking to her about his dad so distracted Cindy with something else. I could hear bits and pieces of their conversation but it sounded like things were okay despite of what he did. For the first time I saw Corey smile while talking about his dad.

After graduation it was summer of course. It was the best because Corey and I could spend time with each other endlessly. It sounds corny of me to say but I was so lucky to have Corey as my boyfriend. The impression I got from him when I first got to know him was that he was just some hot guy that player who was girl crazy. He is still a little girl crazy for me of course but he has a soft side he doesn't allow many people to see and he let me see that even when we weren't together yet. He always knows how to make me laugh, he's an absolute gentle men and he's not over protective but he is still protective if that makes sense.

It was a beautiful summer day when I felt the urge to go out. I called up Corey telling him we were going out. I didn't know where I wanted to go but I really wanted to be with him, outside on this beautiful day. I wore a black sun dress with my white low-cut converse. I put my black sunglasses on top of my head. I played music in the house while I waited for Corey. Blah Blah Blah by Kesha came on which apparently was the song Emily and I embarrassed ourselves to when we were drunk the night of the after party.

I watched Corey pull up through the window and hop out of the car like he always does and come to the door. He was wearing rolled up pants, white socks pulled up, black boots, a leather jacket, and his black round glasses that he always looked so hot in.

"Woah..." he said taking off his glasses to admire me.

"What?" I blushed

"What?" I blushed. "You're just so beautiful." He smirked shaking his head. "So are you."

"You ready?" He said grabbing me by my waist and pulling me into him. "As I'll ever be." I kissed him and went to go turn off the song. "Eh this is the song you danced to when you were drunk." He said bobbing his head lamely to the music. "Thanks Corey I realize." I said giggling and turning it off.

We headed out to the car. "Do you ever use the doors?" I teased. "When I don't have the energy to hop over." He winked making me laugh. I never understood why he did that but it was one many reasons why I loved him. "So where are we going Less?"
"I don't really know. I just want to drive. Maybe go down to the city or the lookout point?"
"Sure sounds good." He said grabbing my hand. Up Town Girl by Billy Joel was playing and we blasted it. We spent the day in the city just doing random things and then we went to the look out point at sunset.

"You know I could never do what we did today with anyone else." Corey said with his arm around me. "Same for me," I said putting my head on his shoulder. "That's why I love you."
"I love you too." He said kissing me. "Now how do you say that in Spanish?" He said instantly making me laugh. As time went on Corey was eager to know more Spanish which made me and our family love him even more.

 As time went on Corey was eager to know more Spanish which made me and our family love him even more

~The End

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY 😊 hope you enjoyed it & I hope you love Corey Haim as much as I do ❤️