Twenty

Corey's POV:
That was probably one of the greatest nights of my life. After I brought Alessia home I went home and told my mom.

"I knew you'd end up falling for her!" My mom said excitedly. "Yeah right!" I said trying to shrug it off. "No Corey, I could tell by the way you would look at her." She said. "What do you mean?!"
"I caught you lookin' at her a couple times don't think I've never noticed."
"Well can you blame me..." I shrugged turning a little pink. "No I can't. I think she's beautiful and she's a wonderful lady." My mom said making me cringe. "Wonderful lady?" I said cringing at her old-person-sounding choice of words. "Oh yeah, I had a feeling she liked you too but I didn't want to get involved in your circle of ladies." Circle of ladies? What fuck was she saying? "Kay, mom can you stop readying me please?"
"Honey I'm not! I'm just saying You better treat her right." She said. "Yeah you bet, unlike Jack-ass Ledger." Cindy wasn't around so I was allowed to cuss. "So you're not still seeing what's her name...." Connie and I were definitely getting no where. My mom forgot her name. "Connie, and no. I have a feeling she's going to ask me out so before she does I have to end whatever we've got going on. I was thinking I call her and I'll tell her to meet me before we go to school." I said wondering how this was going to go but honestly I didn't care. I had Alessia now and that's all I needed. "Well you better do it right away."
"Yeah I will."
"I'm very happy for both of you." She said. "Thanks mom." I smiled. Ugh my mom was so into my life with girls.

My mom was so happy to hear that Alessia and I were together. She's a little embarrassing sometimes but it made me happy to finally have my mom truly like a girl I'm with. "She's a keeper. You know I have to be honest I was never a big fan of Jenna." She said. "Yeah I know." I said scratching the back of my neck awkwardly. "She was something..." she said starting laugh. "Okay mom I know..." I said laughing a little too. She always low key roasted Jenna.

The next morning I got to school early. When Alessia and I saw each other we instantly greeted each other with a hug and a kiss making people stare. "Morning Corey Haim." She said. God she was so beautiful.

 God she was so beautiful

"Morning babe." I said as our hands interlocked. People continued staring as we walked around holding hands. "I gotta go find Connie... can't wait to see how this goes." I said stopping realizing the bell was almost gonna go. "Yeah I don't think I should stick around for it." Alessia said starting to turn away.
"Maybe you should." I said pulling her closer to me. "Nice try." She said locking her hands around my shoulders. "You're right I should take care of this now." I sighed. I kissed her good bye her and made my way over to Connie whom had just arrived.

 I kissed her good bye her and made my way over to Connie whom had just arrived