Feuled ®

For anyone who doesn't know, this symbol (®) means that this chapter may have sexual content. Please read at your own caution!

Jacob

After putting my fussy princess back to bed, I watched her to make sure she was going to stay asleep for the night, such a beautiful girl. Once I know for sure I head back downstairs to turn everything off since Lana was already in bed then head back upstairs.

I start picking off the face mask, slowly but surely. It is not easy either. I actually started thinking if she pulled a prank on me or something.

I pull a small piece off my nose, causing me to mutter a flow of cuss words, "Ow, shit..got damnit Lana."

Pulling myself into the guest bed room I hear a faint voice calling my name, without a second thought I spin around with an arch in my eyebrow, "Yes?" I answer back stupidly.

"Let me help you take the mask off, come here." The voice is louder this time, Lana. I walk into her room, peaking my head in by the door first, looking at her lay in bed.

I shuffle myself into the room, walking over to the bed, trying picking at the mask, "Aren't you suppose to be sleep?"

She stares at me for a second, folding her small arms across her now perked up chest. Man, if looks could kill I'd die every time I looked into her light-colored orbs.

"Now, see—I'm trying to help you, but since you want to be evil. You can walk back out of here with your mask stuck to your face." She retorts coldly, rolling her eyes then paying her attention back to the tv.

I smile at her little attitude, it's quite adorable when she thinks that affects me. If anything it doesn't frustrate me—it does the complete opposite. And yes, I mean in the way you're thinking.

Sitting on the bed, I scoot back right next to her and wrap my arm around her, "Alright, c'mon help me."

She turns me to with folded arms then reaches up, grabbing a piece of the mask and ripping the whole thing off my face in one go.

I bit my lip hard to substitute the pain from my aching face as it subsides slowly, "Never—" I paused. "Again."

Of course it hurt, but I've felt worse. Shit, with being in the military, I've been shot in training, tasered, pepper sprayed, and in a combat fight. I never try to recollect those memories because it was the last time I saw my dad. I'll never forget that day—I was in training and I just had a bad feeling about everything. I was right. He was..

"Jacob, you okay?" A small hand waves into my face, forcing me to snap out of my concentration.

I smile at the brightly caramel-colored woman next to me and take her hand, bringing it up to my lips to kiss it softly, "Yes, I'm fine."

She hides a smile then tosses the mask into the trash before looking back over at me.

There's a long, electric pause between us, making me lick my lips slowly.

Stop it, Lana.

The look portrayed on her face tells me she got the message directly as if she was reading my mind, but completely ignored it when she slid her bottom lip in between her top and bottom teeth, chewing on it seductively.

Cut it out before you start something you can't
finish.

Ignoring me once again, her small hand comes up and strokes my cheek before getting up slowly to throw her legs on each side of my body, straddling me. She moves her hands down to mine and grabs them, moving them up to her exposed chest. I hadn't noticed she had taken off her tee-shirt because she had been under the covers.

A faint hoarse whisper jumps out my throat, "Lana.." I warn as I slide my hands down her body, taking in the sight of her caramel skin and the enticing scent that it gave off.

There's only so much a human can take without cravings and desires and right now I'm at my peak.

I move around remotely, feeling my erect dick rub against my sweatpants in the most uncomfortable way. She runs her hands through my curls, pulling my head back slowly before looking down into my eyes and at this moment..I lost it.

Without the smallest warning, I flip her over earning a gasp from her, staring down at her with lustful eyes, "If you continue to act this way I will fuck your body lifeless in various places in this big ass house until you are sobbing for me to take my dick out of you. Do you understand?"

It's been a long time since I've even remotely  became this dominant. Since Kait never was really into stuff like this, so I was never dominant to her. But Lana always brought it out in me and everytime she did the sex would be amazing.

She nods her head, still holding onto her lip with her teeth, "I want you to...please."

I consider it for a second then give her a slight smirk before letting her go, walking over to the door. A sigh of frustration leaves her mouth as I close the door and lock it, turning back around.

"Get in the middle of the bed," I state, walking over to her vanity chair and grabbing onto it, staggering it inches from the edge of the bed.

She complies immediately, waiting for my next command and I tilt my head to the side, eyes glued to her body.

"Lay back and spread your legs," I demand, resting my elbows on my knees, although I'm going to feel bad for doing this to her because I want to give her the thing she's been wanting, but she's not ready.

My eyes flicker to hers as she lays back, spreading her legs open to me before lifting her head up to look at me.

I arch my eyebrow, getting up so I'm looking down at her body, "Play with yourself." Still holding that deep gaze into each other's eyes.

Her body stilled while her face became priceless as mine stayed impassive.

She sputters out some words in a whisper that I don't make out, "Speak up, Lana." My voice louder than hers obviously.

"I've never played with myself before," She repeats shyly as her cheeks turn into a heated red mess.

I stifle a chuckle, "This will be your only time you have to." Deliberately, I press my hands into my pockets of my sweatpants so I don't have the urge to touch her, "Take your hand and spit in it."

•••

I'm sorry to leave you guys hanging! 😭 I'll have more up tomorrow hopefully, okay? Please leave feedback for me. Thank you!