Esotric cont. ®

Again, please read at your own risk. If you're not into this stuff please skip to the next chapter. Thank you! 🌹

•••

Lana

His eyes roam over my bare body lustily, hungrily. I can't do anything, but watch as he trails the tips of his fingers down in between my plump breast to my belly button, stopping at my pubic mound. That's another good thing about having a kid, your boobs look amazing if you're lucky. Attempting to push my body against his sensational fingers, he shakes his head and grips my neck tighter instantly cutting off somewhat of my breathing.

"Such an impatient person, baby," His eyes now connect to mine while water runs down his face making him twice as hot and me twice as horny, "Why is that? Huh?"

I try to answer, but can't. My hands reach up and grab onto his wrist, tapping them softly to tell him to let go. He releases my neck and I immediately gasp, coughing a little. Before I can catch my breath, his large hands grab both sides of my face bringing it close to his. Our lips smash together and the fight for dominance was on. The feeling of our tongues wrestling against each other made me unbelievably wet. Losing my train of thought, he snaked his mouth closer to mine, taking ahold of my bottom lip and with his teeth and pulling it softly before letting it go. He won, and the sudden growl from his throat showed that he knew.

"You have no idea what you do to me," He murmurs lowly as he reaches between my legs, resting his skilled finger on my bare lips. The last thing I needed was to be teased. My body sunk down lower in a failed attempt to put more pressure onto my pussy.

A frustrated groan escaped my mouth while I look down at his enlarged member, "Please!" I take his hand, forcing it through my lips as his fingers slip through causing me to flinch in pleasure.

Snatching his hand away, he grabs me by the back of my neck and opens the door, pushing me out the shower lightly. I stumble towards the counter as the water from my hair dribble down my chest and back, breathing heavily and shivering.

He strides over to me and picks me up with ease, setting me on the counter then proceeds to back up, "Play with that shit for me and pretend like I'm having my way with you."

Not this again, please.

I comply, leaning my head back against the cold, foggy mirror while spreading my legs wide open for the beautiful man in front of me to see. His eyes trail down my body to my core as they grow darker by the second. My inner goddess dances in lingerie and heels.

Giggling softly, I run down to my clit massaging it in circular motions earning a surge of pleasure through my body starting at my stomach.

"Please," I plead again, keeping my eyes on Jacob as he grabs onto himself, stroking softly. Using my other hand, I run it through my hair gliding it down my cool skin, landing it on my neck and gripping it softly.

Breathing heavily, my hand snuggles against my neck more while I continue to rub my clit as Jacob would do.

"Please what, Lana?"

His eyes meet mine, burning down to my core and I can't help but salivate from the intense gaze.

"Please touch me," My insides yearn for his long finger to be on me—in me. Scooting closer to the edge of the counter, I spread my legs wider as I slink two digits into myself. The sudden feeling makes my hips buck at the slightest touch.