Impulse Cont. ®️

Please leave feedback, thank you!
Explicit content is within this chapter!

Sliding my hair up into a ponytail, I glance over at an angry man. His toned caramel arms folded across his chest. "Jacob, just because you look at me like that doesn't mean I'm not going into work."

His unsettling look turned steady as he made his way over to me, unfolding his arms now. "Why can't you just stay here with me and Nila, baby?"

We've been fighting nonstop about Kait. They still cannot find her. It's kinda scary at this point. Me and Jacob are always on edge especially with Nila in the picture, but sometimes I just want to work and be by myself.

I let out a sigh, turning away from his direction to look at my scrubs in the mirror above the dresser. I ignore the question before looking up at Jacob whose eyes seem to grow darker.

"Your hair looks good like this."

"Don't Jay," I state harshly as I eyeing him suspiciously, feeling his finger slide deep within my pony tail. Whatever he thinks he's about to start, he needs to know it off. "I have places to be."

"I didn't do anything." His hand wrapped around my pony tail, pulling my head neck causing my knees to bend and my back to arch. My hands automatically find their way onto the edge of the dresser.

A soft kiss is planted on my forehead. I gaze up at him, meeting his chocolate then distract myself in another direction so I don't get caught up. That's the last thing I need.

"Maybe, you just need some bribing," His body now leaning against mine making my hips reside against the dresser, "Huh?"

"I need to leave for work," My emphasis on need makes a soft smirk sprout onto his face like he knew I was going to say it, "I'm already late."

"Well I need to eat."

Furrowing my eyebrows at him as my head spits back 'go fucking eat then' but I wouldn't dare say that to his face. He lets me go, picking me up into his muscular arms before tossing me onto the messed up sheets in the bed. Suddenly, I realized what was happening.

"Baby, really, I have to go!" He ignored me as his hands grab my legs, pulling them so I'm closing to him. I couldn't help but giggle at the fact that he was so desperate for me to stay home, but so I really needed to leave. I could only imagine the mayhem that was happening at the hospital without me, complete chaos. Untying my shoes, he slips them off then quickly slides off my scrub pants after hassling with knot I made. My thong snatched off my body with a quick move before his hands cuff onto my legs, leaning them onto my chest.

I gaze down at him, his secretive orbs stuck on my core which is now throbbing under his gaze. Small kisses occurred on my thigh right on the side of where I wanted him to be. My breath hitches as his tongue glides over my slit, pushing past oso slightly. I wriggle under his grasp in frustration, which earns a deep chuckle from his lips. It sends me shivering to my core.

My inner goddess awakening from her deep slumber already dressed to impress.

"Come onnn," I lean my head back now staring up at the ceiling. Moving my hair from under me and taking it out it's ponytail,  I felt him adjust slightly.

His warm tongue dipped between my folds causing me to gasp softly as it made its way up to my bud. I pulled myself closer to him, not wanting it to end. I ran my fingers through my hair while his tongue did a figure eight before pulling back, "You sure you want to go to work?"

Stop teasing me.

A small moan escaped my throat along with a chuckle, "I hav-," I simply tried answered in time to be cut off by his plump lips wrapping around my pearl, sucking on it. My body bucked at the sudden erotic feeling while my stomach did backflips. I hated that it was always so sensitive.

"Shiiit," I moaned, closing my eyes in the process. My back arching off the bed as my hands dig into the sheets, pulling them up closer to me. He began lapping up my juices that had been overflowing from inside me.

Constant moans delivered out into the air, my breathe now unsteady and rigid. One of my hands ran down my body and into his loose curls as my hips moved in sync with him. Whimpering, I pulled onto his curls before opening my eyes and looking down at him only for our eyes to meet and arrange lustful looks.

Everything about him was ten times of what I was and that is how I am always defeated. My body instinctively pulling itself back from his overpowering grasp.

He lifted his head up, grabbing onto my legs once again pulling me back into his reach, "We're not gonna play this game." Once back into position, his arms wrapped around my thighs. Stuck with no escape, his warm long tongue plunged deep into my core causing me to jolt up and grab onto his head.

"No no," I barely got out before letting out a slight squeal followed by a moan. His hips bouncing up off the bed to follow the motion of his tongue. The pit in my stomach filled with a familiar feeling as his tongue slid back up to my pearl, relaying circles around it.

I inhaled sharply as it got caught in my throat, the small sound of his tongue relishing my juices became clear to me before hearing his deep groan. Slamming my head back onto the bed, I tried to break free from his strong grasp on me, but was unsuccessful. The feeling in my stomach growing more and more causing me to whimper in between breaths.

My hips moving at a faster pace as build of sensation begs for release. "Jacob.." I manage out before turning my head to the side. My body shaking against this grip as the walls of pleasure come crashing down onto my body along with a loud moan.

I sit up from what I think is over to only be pushed back down again by my neck. One of his hands, wrapped around it with ease as he holds me down there. Looking up at him, he gives my swollen bud a quick kiss before reaching over me and taking a pillow, putting it behind my neck. My body now like puddy in his hands as my eyes close slightly.

"Wake up, I'm not done with you yet," His voice storms around the room before hitting my ears. I open my eyes only to see him getting into another position.

He helps me roll up onto my neck with ease as my ass is sticking into the air where his face is then puts himself behind me. My back leans against his as he towers over me, my core in his face at this point. "You still want to go to work?"

His eyebrow raised as he glances down at my core before dipping his tongue back into it then taking it out. "Ahhh," I squeal as I look up at him while he glares back down at me. My head shakes thinking he'd let me go if I said no.

"Good."

His fingers reaches around my leg and land on my clit. I shake my head again, signaling him to not do it. Please don't do it.

As if he reads my mind, he rebounds his tongue back into me and begins thrusting it while his fingers move around on my sensitive bud. I gasp hard, furrowing my eyebrows at him from yet another wave of pleasure that builds up once again.

"Baby...p-please!" Our eyes meet and I can tell he's not gonna let me go until I do it again. My body shivering from the past orgasm I had not even to minutes ago.

"Do it," He demands, curling his tongue up inside me. I reach around me in an attempt to grab onto anything in sight as I close my eyes. My legs tremble as the wall of pleasure comes back, but this time easier to knock down. Trying to catch my breath, he chuckles before setting me down back onto the bed then gets up as I turn over on my stomach.

"Fuck you," I mumble weakly into the pillow, closing my eyes for a second as my body continues to shake from the ongoing orgasm. "I love you too, baby." I hear him say before granting a sharp slap against my ass then hear his footsteps disappear into the bathroom.

I roll back over onto my back, sitting up as a small knock comes onto the door. Jacob comes out the bathroom and walks over to it, giving me a slight look, which we both share. I instantly cover myself with the covers as he opens the door and talks to one of the security guards. He steps out the room with him, closing the door behind them.

What's so important?

Y'all I feel like I lost my touch because I haven't did this in a long time!! I'm sorry if it sucked. ☹️