Final Waves

After all the games and fun. It was time to leave, sadly. Jacob takes me home, and I go upstairs immediately to my bed, pondering on the thought of the baby and what me and Jacob are.

2 Weeks Later

"Yeah, it's good." I say, putting my top on my ice cream cup and go into the kitchen, putting it in the freezer that only had a maximum of 2 things in it.

"Too bad we have to start packing again." He says groaning as he enters the half empty kitchen.

Most of the silverware and plates are gone, but it's just little things left in the kitchen.

I smile at him, shaking my head.

"I told you you didn't have to help me. Harper and I are about ready." I lean against the counter, putting my hand on my hip.

He's so persistent on helping Harper and I. It's very very sweet, but it kind of makes it harder for me to keep away the secret that is deep inside of me. The baby..

He raises an eyebrow and stares at me for a second with his deep brown eyes.

"Mm.. don't you dare, Perez." I say with a hint of venom in my voice.

I shake my head as I turn around and continue packing by grabbing my smoothie blender, wrapping the cord around it.

I grab the box it came in and open it up.

"Come on, Lana." His words come out right beside my ear, making my eyes widen.

He snakes his muscle built arms around my waist and pushes his body against mine.

I instantly fall into his spell before I can turn him away. "I hate you dearly."

"Oh my. Hate is a very strong word, princess." He slips his hand into my sweatpants and panties, sliding his middle and ring finger past my clit a couple of times.

Okay, so yes. I'm still having sexual relations with him. We've only done it like 15 times. It's fine.... right? Plus I'll be leaving soon anyway.

My breathe hitches as my fingers find their way onto the edge of the counter, gripping it. I can feel my hormones rising from the baby and Jacob in general.

"Mm.. Don't tease me." I close my eyes slightly, as he moves his fingers closer and closer to my entrance.

"Now, I would never do that to my babygirl." He responds well before, sliding his fingers inside me making a small moan escapes from my throat passed my lips.

I smile at the name I was called. He always calls me Princess, Babygirl, or Ma.

He pulls them out and thrusts them inside me again.

As soon as I thought this was going to last forever, he stops and takes his fingers out. My eyes remain closed as I let out a frustrated groan.

"Whyyyyy?" I whimper then hear someone clear their throat.

My eyes open to find Harper, standing in the kitchen entrance with his eyes on me and her hands filled of groceries.

I immediately start to blush and adjust my clothes, moving away from the counter to leave Jacob there to himself.

"What is going on in here?!" She exclaims, setting the bags on the counter then puts her hands on her hips.

Before I can even say anything Jacob interrupts, "Well.. I'm sure you saw what was going on. Unless, you want me to go into detail." He puts his fingers to his lips.

Please don't do it.. I stare at him unaware that Harper is talking to me, to him. I'm not sure.

His fingers find their way into his mouth. Oh dear God.. My face immediately blushes while Harper's turned into pure disgust.

"Horny... Horny! Horny! Horny! Horny!" She points at Jacob, then at me, then back to Jacob as she shakes her head.

"I go to the store for 10 minutes and come
back to find y'all.." She nearly gags before finishing the sentecen, waving her hand up in the air to stop herself. "Lord please save these kids."

I smile a little, blushing as I continue to pack. This isn't the first time Harper has caught us in "action." There was the one time in the laundry room, the other time in the bathroom, the pool, the dining table.. oh yes, that was so much fun. OH! And that time when we did it in the car in the mall parking lot. I am going to miss Jacob, but maybe it's for the best.. for me and our unborn child.

So I just wanted to make this Chapter short to make sure that you guys are still interested in the story. The other chapters will be longer than this, but I just wanted to get a quick one in so you guys wouldn't think I forgot out you. 😘😘😘

LEAVE FEEDBACK AND COMMENT PLEASE.