♡Chapter 1♡

Jungkook's POV
Today was like any other days of school. When our group comes in school, fangirls starts to scream.

We finally entered the classroom and the first person that I looked at was Soo Jin.

Soo Jin is my crush since she came to this school even if I am a playboy. Some people says she's not that pretty but I like her because she is funny and always happy.

We sat down on our usual sit which is at the back of Soo Jin and her friends seat, I sat at the back of her chair just so I could see what she is doing and the whole class all I did was just stare at her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was break time the BTS went to the cafeteria and girls in the cafeteria started to fangirl.
I saw Soo Jin eating with her friends.

"You like her?"Jimin asked I nodded. "Then let's eat with them"Namjoon said.

We go near them and the three of them looked at us "Yes?" Soo Jin asked "Uhhmm.....We just want to ask if we could eat with you?" Hoseok asked

Soo Jin's POV
Me,Hyeri and Seolhee was eating our lunch when we heard the girls scream that means the BTS is here.

"Uhhmm.....We just want to ask if we could eat with you?" Hoseok asked "Sure" I said happily

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OMG I just can't believe that BTS is with us right now"Seolhee said.

We started to talk about the school stuff and more and it was fun being with them.

Jungkook's POV
We just talk about random stuff during break time but it seems like Soo Jin didn't notice me. It was now dismissal time, I was putting my books in my locker when I got startled because I heard someone beside me talk.

???:Hi~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author:
BTS_ARMY917