♡Chapter 20♡

Jungkook's POV
Everything that just happened was a miracle, even the doctor was shocked to see her heart beating on the pulse heart rate monitor.

Right now she is still in ICU room. She is still unconscious and is still on the verge of death.

I was sitting on a hospital chair, waiting for the doctor's result. I told the others to go home and get some rest. I called my father to let him know that she's alive.

"Hello?"

"She's alive but she is still on the verge of death"

"daddy!" A baby boy said on the backround

"Ok bye"

My father ended the call right away. I was about to put my phone inside the pocket of my jacket but I felt something inside the pocket. I got it and it was a paper. I unfolded it and realized that it was the note of Sarang for me.....

Dear Jungkook,

I'm sorry if I will be selfish because of doing this, this is the only thing I could do besides scolding you and telling for you to care about me. If I will survive this incident, I will not be asking for your love it is okay, for you not love me and if I don't survive I want you to still continue your life. Don't let it rain with tears.

-Sarang

I cried silently then the doctor came out. "You must've read her letter." I smiled and nodded. "Don't worry, we will do everything for her to recover fast" The doctor smiled.

"And by the way, she is still unconscious, and it will last for 1 month or longer. But if the daily medicine works, it will last shorter." the doctor said. I smiled and stood up "Thank you" I said.

1 month later

Jungkook's POV
Sarang has recovered well but she still has to drink her medicines.

She got traumatized after being deppressed and the doctors said that it was usual for a deppressed person to be traumatized afterwards.

She wasn't talking at all, ever since she woke up, she cried.
Sometimes she would just stare at us like she doesn't know what is happening.

I decided to let her stay to the BTS dorm with me.

We had fun because she has been recovered and played truth or dare together with Soo Jin and friends😂.

We spun the bottle and it pointed to Hyeri.

"Truth or Dare?" Soo Jin asked while wiggling her eyebrows. "I know you're gonna ask me to do something bad so...Truth."
"Are You and Hoseok in a relationship?" Soo Jin asked while the others were squeeling. "Yes, since before bruh." Hyeri said. And we all squeeled loudly.

Hyeri spun the bottle and it pointed to Soo Jin.

"Truth or dare?" Hyeri asked. "Truth" Soo Jin answered. "Who will you choose Jungkook or Yoongi?" Soo Jin smiled and looked at me. "I'm sure she will choose me so why do you have to ask" Yoongi smiled. "Jungkook" Soo Jin shouted. We all laughed while Yoongi faked pouted.

"You're hopes is too high, Yoongi" Soo Jin laughed.

'She chose me......'

~~~

Soon the game ended the others go home already while the other BTS members go to their own rooms.

I supported Sarang until we reached the extra room for her only, since the dorm has another room for me to sleep in. I layed her down the bed. She stared at the ceiling while I kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight....I love you" I said. She just stared at the ceiling silently. I soon left the room for her to sleep.

Sarang's POV
I stared at the door when Jungkook closed it. He changed and it was nice seeing him care about me.

"Goodnight, I love you too" I mumbled and a tear fell off from my eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~