♡Chapter 12♡

Soo Jin's POV
It has been days since I allowed Jimin to court me and it was weird because he would just hug me out of nowhere and he would also send me flowers and stuff.

Today was like any other days of school. It was recess time I was eating with Jungkook because the others were making their projects. While we were eating
I saw Jimin coming and sat down beside me.

"Hi!, STBG(Soon To Be Girlfriend)" Jimin greeted "Hi" I answered.

Jimin's POV
Time to make him jealous. I sat down beside Soo Jin and put my arm around her shoulder.

Author's POV
Little didn't they know Hana and her friends were watching them from afar.

Hana's POV
"I'm watching every move you're doing" I mumbled.
"So what's your plan?"Tae Hee asked "I'll make Jungkook fall in love with me wether he like it or not" I said still glaring at them.
"They are a complete traitor, they get our oppa's from us."
Tae Hee said madly

"Don't you think this is a bad idea?" Sarang asked.
"As long as Jungkook don't get hurt" I said. "I hope he doesn't forget his promise"

-FLASHBACK-

Hana's POV
I saw Jimin walking through the hallway and I think he was about to go to his locker but I pulled him in the janitor's room.

"Hana?!"Jimin asked. "You may be wondering why, but I want you to do something for me" I said "What is it?"Jimin asked.

"You like my sister right?" I asked
He nodded "Well, I think Jungkook likes her, doesn't he?" I asked he nodded again "Well then, make him jealous so he will cry and I will start comforting him and soon he will start liking me."I stated "And what if I don't?!"He asked bravely

"Then say 'bye bye' to my sister because she will be with Jungkook" I said and walked away but stopped and continued
"Better think about it twice"

-End Of Flashback-

1 month later

Hana's POV
It has been a month and the plan is still on going but I want to make Jungkook more jealous in the point where he will give up on my sister. So I decided to message Jimin for him to know my plan.

Jimin's POV
It was break time, BTS was at the cafeteria and I was talking with Taehyung and Jungkook when someone messaged me

'Make him more jealous'
-Hana

~~~

It was dismissal time, I told the other members to go home without me because I will talk to Soo Jin and ask her to be my girlfriend.

I waited for her outside her house when I saw her coming so I hide.

Soo Jin's POV
I was getting the keys for the door to the house when I heard someone talk I looked to that direction and saw Jimin.

"Hi"Jimin said "Why are you here?" I asked "Nothing, flowers for you" Jimin said as he handed me a bouquet of flowers.

"Ok thanks bye" I said "wait!"Jimin half-shouted. I stopped and waited for him to talk "I just want to ask for your answer.....
I mean will you be my girlfriend?"Jimin asked

My heart started beating faster again. I don't want to be played by boys again like before, they make me fall for them even if they don't like me. But this time I listened and used my brain and heart and I promised myself that whatever word that came out from my mouth is my answer.

".....Yes....." I said he started to hug me "Finally you're mine" Jimin said but I felt like he does not feel happy. I felt like everything that just happened is so WRONG.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:So starting this chapter, the upcoming chapters will be long too.☺