♡Chapter 24♡

Sarang's POV
When I got home I saw my brother doing office works in his computer.

"Oppa, Whatcha you doing?" I asked.
"Umm.....just office works" Jungkook smiled.

I sat myself down,opposite to his seat.

"Can I ask you something?"
"What is it?"
"Did you use my phone when I left it on the kitchen table?" I asked.

Jungkook's POV
Uhh-Ohh😨

*Flashback*

Sarang went to her room and forgot her phone on the kitchen table.
"She wouldn't even know right?" I asked myself and nodded. I typed her password and check the contact list, I saw Soo Jin's number and pressed it. I messaged her.
"Oppa!, Have you seen my phone?" She shouted from upstairs. I immediately deleted all of the message. "It's here" I shouted back.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Of course not, I don't even know your password" I lied. Actually I know her password  it is 'Frozen Elsa'. I only guessed it but got it right, because she always watches Frozen😧.

"Oh!, okay!" She smiled.

Soo Jin's POV
I was just in my room, checking for any emails  in my computer when I received a message from Sarang.

"Unnie, Oppa said it wasn't him who messaged you"
-Sarang

"Okay, but who could it be?"

"Maybe someone's pranking  you?☺"
-Sarang

"Maybe?,
Got to go, bye"

"Bye Unnie!!☺"
-Sarang

After she messaged me, a few minutes later someone was calling me. I looked at it and saw Yana calling, I answered it.

"Hi..."

"Hi, Why did you call?"

"Well....I just want
to ask how are you?"

"Really?, Are you calling
because of that question
ONLY?"

"Well...actually no...
I just want to ask if you have Jungkook's phone number?"

"Why are you asking
Jungkook's phone number than Taehyung's?"

"Well....I have moved on from him....And I like Jungkook now"

"Oh....Really?!"

"Yes!, Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"
Yana squeeled and I removed my phone far away from my ears because it was TOO loud.

"So that's all?"

"Yep!, wait!,
you can't get away!!!
so do you have his number?"

"Nope, and he is my boss in the company I'm working at, right now"

"MEET ME AT THE NEARBY PARK WHERE WE USED TO GO, 5:00 PM, TOMORROW, BYE!"

She ended the call before I could even say something.

I know her since before, she wouldn't call me for just a simple reason...she calls me if she has important questions, life problems and if she screwed-up on something.

My mind was just processing what she said, she said that she like Jungkook now and that bothered me a lot.

____

It was already night. "Well....I have move on from him....And I like Jungkook now" Yana's words kept playing inside my head as I was about to go to sleep. It just bothers me and I really don't know why. But I can't and I'm not allowed to be bothered because I moved on already.....right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~