♡Chapter 14♡

Sarang's POV
I noticed that my brother is always sad, sometimes he would just cry by himself and I feel bad for him.

You may not know me, I am Jeon Sarang, yes I am Jungkook's sister and his friends don't know who I am because I am only a transferee in the school and he never intoduced me as his sister. He was scared that BTS might not accept him because I was a nerd back when I was in America.

Today, all I care about was my brother and I want Hana to stop all of her plans so what I have to do is tell the truth.

It was dismissal, I saw Soo Jin and her friends of course the BTS was there too. It seems like they were about to go.

"Soo Jin unnie" I called out. They all looked at me as I go near them. "Who are you?"Soo Jin asked while smiling. "Why are you here?!" Jungkook butted in
"Who is she? You're sister huh?" Namjoon asked Jungkook while smirking.

"No sh-" "Yes, I am and why?!"I cut Jungkook. They were shocked by my sudden words, actually I am not this bad it's just that I'm tired of my brother lying about everything.

"Can I excuse you and my brother?" I asked Soo Jin "sure, why not?" She answered nicely
They walked with me away from their friends.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked
"I'm sorry if I am going to hurt you.......but Jimin and Hana has bad plan about you"I said non of them talked as they waited for me to continue "they planned all of this, Hana planned for Jimin to be your boyfriend then Jungkook would be sad and cry until Hana will comfort him and Jungkook will realize that he had fallen for Hana" I stated. They were silenced for a while until Jungkook mumbled something

Author's POV
'You little whore' Jungkook mumbled while clenching his fist. He rushed towards Jimin. Meanwhile.... Jimin was talking with the other BTS and Soo Jin's friends. He stopped talking once he saw Jungkook rushing towards him.

Jungkook's POV
I punched Jimin so hard that he fell down the floor. "How could you do that to me?!" I shouted
He stood up and was about to punch me but I saw Soo Jin rushing in front me and punching him in the face.

He once again fell to the ground but with blood gushing out of his nose we all looked at Soo Jin with widened eyes. "How could you do that to us?!" She shouted. It seems like she was joking but she wasn't..... you can't blame us, she likes making jokes.

She was about to punch Jimin again but I held her arms to stop her. She calmed a little bit. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to" Jimin said as his eyes were getting teary. I can see sadness in his eyes but for Soo Jin I can see anger and regret.

"You better tell me the truth for the second time, Is it true?!"
Soo Jin shouted not caring about people looking at her. "I'm sorry" Jimin bursted in tears.
"You better stop me or I might kill this guy" Soo Jin said while walking away.

We followed her. "I'm sorry" Jimin grabbed my arm I yanked his hand away and walked away.

Jimin's POV
I regret everything I've done. Jungkook refused to forgive me.
"I'm sorry" I weakly said to Namjoon. I'm sure he will understand me because he is also a playboy.

He looked back with a dissapointed look "It's okay to play with girls, but please....not our friends" He said and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~