♡Chapter 25♡

Yana's POV
Let me tell you more about myself. First of all, I am a fan of BTS, Taehyung was my bias...before... and I have moved on from him. I like Jungkook now.

I am working in a hospital as a nurse with Hyeri and Seolhee.
It was already home time and I went home to change and went to the park.

I sat on a bench and waited for Soo Jin.

"Yana!!!" Someone called from behind. I looked back and saw Soo Jin. I ran to her and hugged her.

~

Soo Jin's POV
"So...why did you ask me to go here?" I asked.
"I just want to ask....do you still want Jungkook?...I mean have you moved on?...It's okay you don't need to answer my question" Yana said.

"It's okay, I'm not mad, but I don't know if I have moved on"
"I'll bring you with me to meet him tomorrow"
"Thanks a lot!" Yana smiled.

"Can I bring Hyeri and Seolhee too" Yana asked.
"Well....BTS might be there too and Hyeri and Hoseok just broke up when we graduated maybe if they see each other they might fight." I said worriedly.

"Maybe they can sort things out?
Maybe we could help them?" Yana smiled.
"*Sigh* It's up to you" I rolled my eyes.

"So go to my house tomorrow, 6:00 AM." I gave her the address.
"Thanks!"
"Got to go, bye!" I waved at her.

~The Next day~
~6:00AM~

I woke up and got ready to go to work. I go downstairs and saw Hyeri and Seolhee. They hugged me and I hugged them back too.

"So,where is Yana?" I asked raising my eyebrow.
"She is at the washroom putting some more makeup on" Hyeri pointed to the washroom door.
I rolled my eyes and sigh.

A few minutes later Yana came out of the washroom.

"Are you guys ready?"Yana asked. We stared at her angrily as a response. "Ok...let's go" Yana continued.

~At the work~

We arrived and go inside the building. I greeted all of the staff that I've seen. When we go up, I was about to open the door but Yana stopped me. "Listen" She whispered. We all listened and stayed quiet and we can hear Jungkook talking to someone on the phone cause we could'nt hear any response of a person coming inside of the room. It seems like he's shouting and really mad.

"Shut Up!" Was the last words we heard after that it was silent. When we heard the door knob twisting. Hyeri,Yana and Seolhee run away really fast. "Bye! Later again!"They waved and run.
They are really not true friends.

Then the door opened and Jungkook came out angrily.
"Were you here the whole time?!"
He shouted at me.
"U-Um.....no.....of course not"
"Then why are you here?!"
"I have work, come on!"
"You're now talking to your boss like that?!" He was about to slap me but stopped. "Slap me!" I shouted. He did not say anything.
"What did I ever do to you for you to act like this?!" He just looked at me sadly. "I'm sorry" He said. I walked out to have some fresh air first.

Jungkook's POV
You did not do anything, I know you moved on and I'm just here having girlfriends but I never loved them, I never felt happiness like what I felt when I was with you. It wasn't your fault that you broke my heart because I was really an idiot in the first place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~