♡Chapter 17♡

Jungkook's POV
I was shocked that my phone even fell on the ground.
"Hello?" Was all I could hear through the phone.

"What happened?" Soo Jin asked as they look at me in confussion.
"Sarang...." my voice cracked as I was tearing up.

I ran all the way to our house not caring about my friends calling me.

                》》》

When I arrived, I saw police and ambulance cars. I ran inside our house but the police stopped me.
I tried to fight back but stopped afterwards.

I saw one of the police coming out of our house and I ran to him.

"Are you her brother?" The police asked, I nodded and he assisted me to go inside when I got in, I saw my sister laying on a stretcher with white blanket covered on top of her body.

I ran to her side and kneeled down. "I'm sorry for everything I've done to you" I said while crying. The police man approached me and hold my shoulders.

I stood up and looked at him.
"This is the letter she wrote for you" He said as he handed me a paper. I kept it in my pocket and go outside with the police.

I saw Soo Jin and the rest of my friends. I ran to them and hugged them. "I'm sorry for what happened" Soo Jin said. I wiped off my tears and let go from their embrace.

"We'll drive you to the hospital" The police informed us.
"Okay" I said and was about to go with the others but someone called me. "Wait!" Soo Jin shouted I stopped and told the others go ahead.

"What is it?" I asked while going near. "Here's your phone" She said as she handed me my phone.
"You left it at the park" She continued. I scratched my nape shyly. "Thanks" I said.

"One question......Why do you have pictures of me in your phone?" She asked I smiled at her then walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~