♡Chapter 3♡

Soo Jin's POV
I must be really awkward now since Jungkook sits at the back of my seat and of course because of what happened yesterday.

It was still early so it was quiet in the class, Me, Hyeri and Seolhee was just talking about the homeworks when we heard the door of the classroom open.

We all looked at the doorway and saw BTS came in, they go at my back and put their bags down as they sat on their seats.

It was silence again..........

When someone tap my shoulder lightly. I turned my head to the back as Hyeri stopped talking as soon as she noticed.

"Yes?" I asked "Well...I was just thinking maybe we can be friends?" Hoseok suggested and before I could say anything the teacher came in and the students greeted her.

"Ok, students please get your textbooks"Ms. Han said. As I was getting my book I looked back and saw that they were busy finding their books "Ok,"I said and continued "Later at break time"

They all nodded happily

    ~~~Break Time~~

I go to the cafeteria with my friends and I'm pretty sure BTS will come anytime soon so we ordered and ate our foods.

Minutes later we heard the girls screaming BTS again. They came to our table. "Hey wassup yo"I said as I looked at them, they all smiled at me as they sat down

"Why are you all quiet?"I asked curiously "Nothing, just feeling awkward....you know" Taehyung said "No, I don't"I said in a serious mode but actually I was laughing inside. They stopped eating and looked at me.

It was awkward.....Why are they scared of me.

"Just joking"I said smiling. They breathed out heavily which made me more curious.
"And why are you even scared at me it's like you've seen a ghost"I said "It's just that we don't know when you are angry or not because you're always happy"

"Ok"I said then they started to talk "Why don't we make a group chat"Hoseok suggested
"Boring..."Hyeri said

"Nice idea!" I said

'Let's make this friendship grow stronger....'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~