♡Chapter 15♡

Soo Jin's POV
I was boiling with anger that I reached our house without me noticing it. I unlocked the door and saw Hana sitting on the couch.

Our parents wasn't around so it is okay for me to shout at her.
"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR OWN SISTER" I shouted at Hana. "The what?!" She asked annoyingly. It seems like she is acting innocent.

I was so mad at her that I go to the kitchen and got cold water from the refrigerator. I walk back to the living room to where she was sitting on the couch and poured some cold water to her head.

"What is wrong with you?!" She shouted and stood up. "How could you do that to me?!, you planned something bad with Jimin?!" I shouted "WHO THE HECK TOLD YOU THAT?!" She half shouted

"It doesn't matter, Is it true?" I asked sofly hoping I would get a better answer but my hopes were destroyed when she nodded sadly.

"How dare you!" I shouted and went to my room.

I was crying so hard but remembered I was a funny person so I shouldn't cry. I wiped off my tears and stared at my reflection through the mirror I laughed at myself and thought.

'Starting this day, I will never cry again, I will not allow anyone to make me cry again, I will be a strong person'

The next morning......

I was walking to school when I saw Jungkook walking alone too I approached him and put my arm around his shoulder.

"What's up bruh" I said. "I'm fine" Jungkook answered. I then remembered the first time I approached him, he was scared at me, which made me smile.

We walked until we reached our school we go in class together. I saw Jimin with a bruise on the side of his lips. He looked at me and my heart started beating fast.

I told Hyeri to sit beside Jimin so Jungkook could sit beside me.

The whole period me and Jungkook just laughed at each other silently. It was now break time we didn't eat with our friends, we just talked together at the rooftop.

It was nice and fun being with him. I even forgot how sad I was, being with him will help me move on from Jimin.

Jimin's POV
Here I am, alone, because of the plan I lost my friends. I was about to go to the rooftop but I saw Jungkook and Soo Jin laughing together. That scene made me jealous and all I can feel right now is regret for everything I've done. And if I could only turn back the time I would say sorry to everyone I hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~