♡Chapter 29♡

Yana's POV
"Do you still love her(Yuna)?" I asked him. It was silence then he suddenly back-hugged me. "I'm sorry" he cried. Does that mean he still loves her?

"Why?" I asked. "Why does it have to be her?!" I shouted and turn to look at him. He was crying too. "I don't...."
"...love her...you...I love you." He said in between sobs. "Does that mean...you used her?" I asked and he nodded while looking down. "How dare you!" I slapped him. "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to." He said while crying and he hugged me again.

"I just used her because I love you and I don't know how to tell you. And I didn't know that she likes me already so I have no choice but to let her be my girlfriend for her not to be hurt and for you not to be mad at me." He explained. I pushed him away from me.

"But you used her! How dare you!" I slapped him again. "Slap me! It's okay for me, since I was too dumb that time and I know even if you slap me many times, nothing can change what happened" He shouted. "I hate you..." I said and ran away while crying.

I ran back to the beach hotel and go to my room but when I was about to enter my room Soo Jin just got out of her room and saw me crying.

"Let's talk" She said and I followed her in her room.

____

"What's the problem?" She asked worriedly. "Nothing, I'm okay" I wiped off my tears. "Tell me...Is it about T-taehyung?" She was hesistated to ask. I nodded lightly. "He used Yuna and made me believe that he loves Yuna." I explained. "Well...first of all can you forgive him?"
"I don't know, I can't" I said.

Soo Jin's POV
"Well... just forgive him." I said.
"Do you think it's easy for me to forgive him?!"
"No, but stop this nonsense fighting" I rolled my eyes. "What about you and Jungkook?! You always fight, don't you think it's also nonsense?! Don't give me advice if you can't even give a advice to yourself! And don't tell me to forgive Taehyung if you can't even forgive Jungkook!" She stood up then walked out of the room.

I cried because of what she said...it was all true. All of my fightings with Jungkook are nonsense it just makes us have bad memories instead of good ones.

I go out of my room and go infront of Jungkook's room. I was just standing there hesitating if I should knock or just go. Then suddenly the door opened my eyes got widened when I saw Jungkook.

"I'm sorry" He said and hugged me. "I'm sorry too" I said and rubbed his back. He let go from the hug and looked at me. "Let's not fight anymore." He said. I nodded. "Don't cry anymore" He wiped off my tears. "Let's go for a walk?" He asked. "Sure!" I said.

____

"Why do you seem sad?" He asked. "Nothing, it's just that I gave Yana some advice because she had a fight with Taehyung"
"And what happened?" He asked.
"They had some love problems and I told her to forgive him but she got mad a-and she told me that all of OUR fightings, I meant you and me fighting, is all nonsense." I bursted in tears. "Well...I agree on her" He joked. I smacked his arms playfully and smiled. "No, really, I agree on her, we should stop this nonsense arguing." He said and I nodded.

Meanwhile.....

Yana's POV
After me and Soo Jin fight I decided to go to the bar and drink.

Yana's POVAfter me and Soo Jin fight I decided to go to the bar and drink

____

I was just drinking when someone approached me.

"So, you're also drinking here?" The man asked. This voice sounds familiar though... I looked at the person and saw Taehyung smiling at me. I guess he is drunk. "Why the heck are you here again?!" I asked. "Don't worry, I'm not a stalker, I just want to talk to someone." He said. "You're drunk, stay away" I said.

A few minutes later...

Author's POV
"Oh that was really funny, I would also do the same" Yana laughed hysterically. "Two more drinks please" Yana told the bartender. "No, it's okay, I think she's drunk" Taehyung told the bartender.

Taehyung's POV
I was really worried about Yana so I carried her bridal style. "Eyyy bruh what you doin'?" She laughed. Okay seriously this girl is literally drunk, it creeps me out.

"Finally!" I said as we arrived at the hotel. Everyone was asleep because it was night already. I was still carrying Yana in my arms btw. I opened my room and closed the door using my foot.

I layed her down my bed. I was about to let go of her but she put her arms around my neck. "Sleep with me." She whispered. "Okay, go to sleep now." I answered.

I go to the bathroom and freshen up.

When I came out, I saw Yana sleeping peacefully on my bed. I go towards her and looked at her face.

"Beautiful...." I whispered. She moaned a little bit and turned to the other side which has the vacant place which I find really cute.

I slept beside her and just stared at her beautiful face. All I could say is that.....it wasn't a mistake falling in love with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTS_ARMY917