♡Chapter 9♡

Jimin's POV
It has been a long time since I had been hiding my feelings for Soo Jin. I think it is time for her to know...

Soo Jin's POV
It was arts class, we were all drawing quietly when someone tapped my back I looked back and Jimin gave me a folded paper.

I unfold it and read the note.

Meet me at the rooftop later at dismissal. ;)

                           -Jimin

I looked back with a confused look and he just smiled at me.

   《Dismissal Time》

It was dismissal time and Jimin said to go to the rooftop.

When I reached the door I opened it and felt the cold breeze hit my face. I sat on one of the benches and started to play games through my phone.

While I was playing my phone I heard the door opened but I didn't mind whoever is it because I was about to lose in the game.

"Having fun?" Someone asked. I looked at my side and saw Jimin sitting down beside me.

I turned off my phone and put it in my pocket. "What is it?"I asked
"The what?" He asked. I sighed madly and walked away.

"Ok fine" He said. I sat back down to the bench and listened.
"Don't be mad at me......but I like you" He confessed. 'OMG!!! Someone finally likes me' I felt my heart jumping but I gotta act cool

"Ok"I nodded while smiling.

Meanwhile.....

Jungkook's POV
Until now Jimin hasn't come back yet. He just go to the rooftop without any reason.

I was waiting there while leaning on the lockers when I saw Hana going to our classroom.

"You're not yet going home?"I asked while crossing my arms and walking towards her.
"Not yet, I'm finding for my sister"Hana answered. "What about you?" She asked "I'm waiting for Jimin"I said and smiled.

"Then let's go for a walk first"She said while grabbing my arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~