♡Chapter 13♡

Jimin's POV
Soo Jin has become my girlfriend but I feel guilty because I will soon be hurting her when she finds out the plan.

~~~

It was recess time, Since I was still over-thinking about Soo Jin, I decided to have some fresh air and stayed at the rooftop.

While I was looking down at the buildings, I heard someone rushing and shouting at me.

"Explain this to me!" Jungkook asked while he showed me a picture of me and
Soo Jin hugging each other.

"Explain it!" He shouted. I then remembered Hana's plan maybe she was the one who sent those photos to him. "So what?!" I asked back sounding like I don't care.

"Jimin" He said, tears starting to fall. "What?, you were too late to confess" I said "Jimin, you know I like her, you know that"He said while crying.

"That was your consequence, you were too coward, you were too fool" I said "Don't worry there are a lot of beautiful girls to find" I continued. I patted him and walked away.

While I was walking I felt my eyes getting teary. 'Why did I have to say that? I just made the situation more worst' I thought

But was cutted off because I saw Soo Jin coming towards me.
"Hi~"Soo Jin whined "Hi" I said and quickly wiped off my tears.

"Let's go in the classroom together?" Soo Jin asked "Oh I have to do something yet" I said and walked away.

I was walking towards Hana's classroom when I saw her fixing her locker. "Were you the one who send the pictures?" I asked Hana "Yes, and why?" She asked still focused on fixing.

"Look, I like what you did so the plan just bare with it" She said closing her locker. "He is my friend" I said and a tear fell "Why should I care?" She asked "It's part of our plan" She continued

"You know what, we should stop"
I suggested "Why?, the plan is already working" She asked madly. "Remember, she will be with Jungkook sooner or later" Hana said while walking happily

'I still want Soo Jin, she's good and kind and everything and I don't want to destroy everything'
I thought and go to the classroom

I sat down beside Jungkook and his head was down 'I'm sorry' I thought "Where did you go?" Soo Jin asked as she turned around.

"Nothing, I go to the washroom" I said. 'I'm sorry, I lied to you'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~