♡Chapter 26♡

Soo Jin's POV
After cooling down I decided to go back and work.

~

When I opened the door I saw Jungkook very busy at doing his job plus my job and the files were all pilled up on his desk.

"Hi" I greeted him normally.
"Hi" He said coldly and continued on working.

'What the heck is wrong with him, he shouted at me and now he's the one who is mad. Actually he should be the one to apologize to me because he was about to slap me!' I thought.

"Are you just gonna stand there or what?!" He asked.
"Sorry" I said and did my work as a secretary.

____

It was break time and I go to the cafeteria to eat when I saw Yana & Seolhee eating happily. I was about to go since I lost my appetite to eat but they called me.

"Hi~" They both said in unison. I glared at them because I was really mad at what they did.
"Ok were sorry" Yana said. I sat down and cool down my mind.

"So, where is Hyeri?" I asked.
"Well...she is...she go to somewhere we don't know" Seolhee said.
"Ok, i'll go find her then" I was about to stand up but Yana grabbed my hand for me to stay.

Hyeri's POV
Ok now I'm really lost, after going to the washroom, I was about to go back to the cafeteria but ended up being lost. I was just walking to somewhere I don't know and it was wide open there were no rooftops and it actually looks like a park but the trapped one with tall walls.

I decided to rest and sit down for a while since I was so tired of walking. I sat on the grass while hugging my knees and my head down because it was really cold.

As I was about to fall asleep when I felt something warm on my shoulders.
I looked up and saw Hoseok smiling but his smile faded away when he saw me. I stood up and threw his jacket on him and walked out.

"You will feel cold" He said worriedly.
"I don't need your jacket" I shouted.
"But you will get cold" He said.
"Stop with your acting because I know you will play with my feelings again."
"Ok, I'm sorry, I was too dumb before and that I played with your feelings."
"It's already late...you already broke my heart." I said and tears started falling from my eyes.

Hoseok's POV
"It's already late... you already broke my heart" She said and walked away.

I know she loved me very much but I never noticed it because all I'm thinking before about her is that she is like my past girlfriends who would not cry if I played with their feelings.

'I know she loved me but it was all gone when I hurted her....I guess....I really deserve this...'

The person I could only talk about my problem right now is Jungkook.
Maybe he could help me to let Hyeri believe that I really have changed now and that I am not a playboy anymore.

I go to his office to get some advice.

"So, why are you here?" Jungkook asked.
"I need your help"
"What is it now?" He asked being annoyed.
"Well...I met Hyeri an-"
"Oh really!" He cut me off.
"Ok listen first, so I saw her like before I go here and she is still mad at me. So what could I do for her to forgive me"
"Well...apologize to her"
"I did but she just got really mad she even told that I was too late to apologize because I already broke her heart"
"And now I feel really guilty because I was an idiot that I hurted her....I guess I deserve this."
I explained sadly.

Jungkook's POV
Well right now I don't know what to tell Hoseok because that was exactly what I felt when I felt guilty for hurting Soo Jin.

"Look, I don't know what I could advice to you because I also felt the same before but don't put yourself down because of being guilty......even how bad you are.....no one deserves to be hurt"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~