♡Chapter 28♡

Soo Jin's POV
Everything that Jungkook said was maybe true. Is that why other people hate me? Is it because of my stubborness?

Thinking of these so much made my head...ache.

I held my head to stop thinking of my thoughts because it was making me feel dizzy and confused.

I was massaging my head to be relaxed when I heard the front door open and the others came back and saw me. They ran to me. "Are you okay?" "Where is Jungkook? Why did he leave you?" They ask but I don't know who. Then my head started to ache more. "I don't know......" was the last words I said before everything spinned and turn into darkness.

____

I woke up on the same bed that I slept on earlier.

I looked around and saw Hyeri, Seolhee & Yana with the BTS members except for Jin and Jungkook.

They were talking and stopped talking when they saw me awake.

"Are you still feeling dizzy?" Jimin asked worriedly. "Yes" I answered shortly.

Jin came in and looked at me. "I'm sorry for how Jungkook acted a while ago."
"It's okay, I understand him and all he said was true that I am stubborn." I looked down.
"I'm sorry" Jin said while sitting on the side of the bed.

"By the way, can I ask but.....Why is Jungkook always mad at me? I mean like these past few days, he has been really annoyed." I asked.
"Oh!, that, don't worry, it's just that his girlfriend, Hye In, and Jungkook broke up." Jin explained.
"Well....Jungkook did the right decision because that girl is a bitch, she always likes Jungkook's attention on her, and she is the one who left Jungkook for another man." Yoongi said crossing his arms and leaning on the wall. "I know right, we even lack time to hang out with Jungkook because
Hye In always get Jungkook away from us." Taehyung said.

"I'm sorry to ask" I said.
"It's okay" Jin smiled.

After our conversation the door opened and I was expecting for Jungkook to visit me and say sorry but instead the person who came in is Sarang.

"Unnie! Are you okay?" She kneel down beside the bed. "Were not sure yet, cause she fainted again." Jin explained.

Sarang looked around the room. "Why is my brother not here?" Sarang asked. "Well.....he's mad at me" I said. "What! He is? So that explains it..."
"Explains what?" I asked. "It's just that awhile ago I woke up because I heard someone punch the wall in my brother's room and he does not even care to whoever is sleeping in the room next to his, he disturbed me!" She said.

"Well...I would also get mad if someone disturbs me while sleeping. That's why I like you" Yoongi told Sarang and gave her a thumbs up.

____

When I felt better already, I go down with the others to talk about stuff and I still haven't seen Jungkook anywhere that time.

"Guys...Why won't we go outside and play?" Taehyung suggested. "Ok!" I said excitedly.
"Soo Jin...do not play too much, okay?"Jin reminded me. "Okay!" I nodded.

We started to get ready except for Yana who was just sitting on the couch and looking at us.

Taehyung's POV
We were playing outside at the sand while some of us are swimming when I noticed that Yana wasn't around. So I go back to the beach hotel.

When I arrived, I saw Yana going out.

"Are you gonna play with us?" I asked her. "I have many things to do." She said and quickly walked away.

Yana's POV
After I talked with Taehyung I felt sad.

I decided to just walk to calm myself down.

I don't really hate him I was just avoiding him because I don't want to fall for him. It was all because he is the boyfriend of my twin sister, since we were in highschool my twin sister liked him and that was the reason why she is now in America, she go there because I got mad when she told me they're in a relationship. So I told her to stay away from me.

I don't want to fight with her because she is my twin but I couldn't help it anymore, the truth is that I was jealous of her because many boys like her more than me. I hope someday we will be twin bestfriends again, like before.

And because of thinking of what happened before made me cry.

I was just crying while walking and I just don't care if I'm lost anymore.

Then someone called my name from behind. I looked behind to see Taehyung running towards me so I ran as fast as I could.

As I was running, I was also crying and that made me run slower. Until he caught me...

He grabbed my wrist and made me face him. He saw that I was crying so he got worried.

"Why are you crying?" He asked worriedly. "Stay away! Don't touch me!" I shouted at him. He removed his grip from my wrist. "Why?" He asked. "Even if I tell you, you won't even care." I said and turned around.
"Then tell me...what is it?" He asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTS_ARMY917