♡Chapter 33♡

Jimin's POV
After I put Soo Jin to sleep I go to the bar where Jungkook was.

I saw him outside the bar sitting down on the floor while his hands was holding his head.

"How dare you?!" I grab him up and punch him. "I gave up on Soo Jin and gave her to you because I trusted you. But why?! Why are you hurting her?! What did she do to you for you to kill her because of hurting her?!" I shouted.

"I-I'm breaking up with her" Jungkook shuttered.

"Please... to make her feel happy just for once" I cried.

Jungkook's POV
I should break up with her. I should break her heart before it's too late.

_____

Soo Jin's POV
I woke up beside Jimin, it was nice seeing him sleep that it made me smile.

"Wake up~" I whispered. He opened his eyes a bit and he looks really cute so I hugged him tightly.
"Soo Jin, you're killing me" He smiled. "I don't care, you're my teddy" I acted like a kid.

《Later that night》

I was  walking through a dark alley because I was going home when I saw Jungkook being punched and kicked by a gang. He did not go to work today though. So I go near them.

"Let him go! The police are coming!" I shouted. They dropped him on the floor and ran away. "Bastards" I mumbled.

"I'll help you" I put his arm around my shoulder.

"Don't" He whispered and removed his arm from me. He fell down on the floor again and he groaned in pain.

"Why are you hurting yourself?" I started to tear up.

"I would choose to die than to hurt you more" He said.

"But you are now hurting me" I tried to help him again but he keeps on declining it.

"I want to break up with you" He said and started crying.

"W-Why?" I asked.

"I don't want to hurt you more" He said and I nodded lightly.

"O-okay" I shuttered.

I stood up and was about to go but he held my hand. "Soo Jin" He whispered but enough for me to hear. "Can I hug you?" I nodded and help him stand up.

We hugged each other tightly
"I love you so much" He whispered.

He let go and I continued to walk away.

Jungkook's POV
After we hug each other she walked away and seeing her dissapear it let's me remember before. The first time we officially had a conversation to each other. It was so much different from what's happening from now, before I smiled watching her dissapear and now I felt left out.

Is this the story we are wanting for? Is our story ending? For sure not, because no love stories ends with a sad one.

I began to walk slowly until it started raining.

Great! You're just in time, rain. Great job for this kind of situation.

While I was walking, I realized that it was hurtful to break up with her but it was worth it. Because of our relationship many people was affected like Jimin, we fought because of this.

If we are destined to be for each other, I'm sure the destiny will make us meet again in the future.

I could say my biggest mistake wasn't falling for her but it was being a fool and making her fall for me just to hurt her.

~The End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTS_ARMY917