Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Jason

“Jason! Jason!” Colin yelled as he pounded on Jason’s locked door.

“Go away!” Jason yelled into the pillow.

“But she accepted the friend request. Katie accepted it!” 

Jason shot up out of the bed and bolted to the door. “She did?”

“Yeah! I didn’t look at her profile because I thought you might want to look at it first, you know, because you’re the one trying to find her.”

“Thanks.” Jason gave Colin a sideways hug before sprinting down stairs. He sat at the laptop and clicked on Katie’s name. It brought him to Katie’s profile. Lots of her friends posted on her wall and from her recent posts it looked like she was in The Huntsman’s Quest zone.

After scrolling through her posts, Jason clicked on her pictures. Picture after picture was the Katie that he thought he was in love with. She had medium brown hair and blue eyes. She hung out with friends a lot and looked like a very happy teenager. He went through each of her albums and looked at all of the pictures she was tagged in. Even from the pictures he could tell that she had many different personalities and he wanted to get to know all of them.

Jason then clicked on her information. Her birthday was May 13th, 1997. She was five years younger but in this case age didn’t matter to him. She liked dancing, acting, and swimming. She was single, a good sign, and originally from Santa Barbara, California, another good sign. His dream wasn’t false.

Then he looked at where she lived now. Raleigh, North Carolina. All the way across the country.Great!

“I found out where she lives!” Jason shouted upstairs to Colin.

“Where?” Colin shouted back.

Jason paused and looked at the words.Currently living in: Raleigh, North Carolina. “North Carolina.”

“North Carolina? Like the North Carolina on the other side of the country?”

Jason laughed to himself, “Yeah!”

“What city?”

“Raleigh!”

“The capitol?”

“Yeah!”

“Does it say who her parents are?”

“Uhh,” Jason had kind of figured out who her parents were because of comments they left on status’ or pictures. “I figured it out!”

“Go to White Pages and type in her parents’ names and their address should come up.”

“It’s that easy?”

“Yup!”

“Thanks, Colin!”

“Anytime, bro!”

Jason went to www.whitepages.comand searched Jamie Jennings.

There were several Jamie Jennings’ but he soon found the one married to David Jennings.

2227 Lainy Dr., Raleigh, North Carolina, 27603.

That’s where she lived. He couldn’t believe it had been that easy. A little stressful but easy.

“Hey, Colin! I got the address!”

Colin came down stairs and looked at the screen that was pulled up.

“Are you sure that’s the Katie’s parents?”

“Yes.”

“When do you want to leave?”

Jason hadn’t really thought about it. He hadn’t gotten that far. He was just focusing on find Katie and he did, to an extent.

“When do you think Mom and Dad will let you go?”

“It depends on what the reason is that we’re going.”

Jason had shot The Huntsman’s Quest in Asheville which was only about five hours away. He couldn’t believe that he had been that close to her and had no idea she existed. “What if we go to visit the set of The Huntsman’s Quest? Tell them that we want to visit the set or visit Isabella?” Isabella was one of Jason’s co-stars that he worked with for The Huntsman’s Quest. 

“Why do you keep saying ‘we’?”

“Because you’re coming with me.”

“No I’m not.” Colin stepped back.

“Yes you are.”

“Why?”

“Why not? And I want you to be there to meet her.”

Colin thought about this for a minute, “Okay. Fine. But only because I want to meet Katie.”

Jason smiled, “That’s fine.”

He was going to meet Katie. The Katie and hopefully someday, his Katie.