*~*Chapter 3*~*

*~*Chapter 3*~*

The next morning I pulled into the parking lot of the airport.

I never did go home last night. So yes that means I slept in my car last night.

I pulled out my phone and called Cole.

Phone Convo

Me: Hey Cole our plane leaves in 2 hours.

Cole: Alrighty ill be there.

I put my phone in my My Chemical Romance hoodie pocket and grabbed my bag and walked into the air port.

I went through security since that shit takes forever to get through. People have no respect, what am I gonna do hide a bomb in my tampon?

After about 45 minutes of security I sat waiting for Cole.

About 10 minutes later he comes in with about seven bags. Geez he's worst then a girl!

After waiting for his dumb ass to get everything checked he finally came over and sat down beside me.

"Damn these bags are heavy!" Cole whined.

"Why did you bring so much shit?" I asked.

"Cuz I did!"

"Come on dumb ass we have a flight to catch." I said standing up and grabbing my bag and walking over to the flight attendent handing her Cole and Mines ticket.

"Ugh Luna wait!" Cole yelled trying to carry all his shit.

"You dumb ass half of your bags have wheels!" I yelled at him across the room. Some lady with a little kid glared at me.

"Oh." He sat some bags down and rolled them over to the luggage drop off for our plane.

We went through the gate and went into the plane to our seats.

I texted Brent to let him know we were on our way.

I grabbed my headphones and turned on some My Chemical Romance!

In a few hours ill be reuniting with my best friend/ love of my life..... probably for the last time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I know it's not much but I had to post something!

Let me know what you think!!

Song of the chapter: Mama - My Chemical Romance!

-MS