*~*Chapter 9*~* Revenge Is A Killer

*~*Chapter 9*~*

"Revenge is a killer"

We got in the car and started our way home. She was showing me a different way home.

About 10 minutes into the drive there was a bridge out sign I figured we weren't going over a bridge.

We kept driving until there was a bridge closed sign in the middle of the road.

I pressed on the brakes and nothing happened.

"Uh Luna we can't get through here we will have to turn around." Brianna said.

" I can't get the car to stop." I said.

I kept slamming on the brakes.

"What do you mean?" She looked at me in confusion.

"The brakes aren't working." I yelled as we got closer and closer to the sign. By then I could see why the bridge was closed, there was no bridge at all!

We were heading straight towards the water.

"Shit!" I cursed. What could I do.

I could run the car into the guard rail on my side. I'd get hurt but Bri and the baby would be fine.

But now we were less then 70 feet from the edge. Quickly I swerved the car into the rail causing the car to cave on my side and abruptly stop. I was launched forward and smacked my head off the steering wheel.

My eyes began to loose focus.

"Bri.." I mumbled.

" I'm okay Luna stay awake." She said.

That's all I needed and I closed my eyes and went to sleep all I needed to know was that she and the baby were ok. So I let the darkness take me away. To a better place.

***

"Luna! Luna! LUNA! Wake up!" Someone was yelling.

I opened my eyes just to see light.

"Am I dead." I mumbled.

"No silly." Someone familiar said.

"Oh fuck I'm blind aren't I man!" I said.

"No. Some one turn the light off." Familiar person said.

Soon the light were off and I was face to face with Brent.

"Hey beautiful you are awake!" He exclaimed!

"What happened?" I mumbled.

"You couldn't stop the car so you had to crash it. You wouldn't respond in the ambulance I thought I lost you." He cried.

"Oh Brent. Wait where is Brianna?" I asked with worry.

"Brianna and the baby are fine just a couple cuts and bruises. Luna you saved them." He held me like I was his life line.

"What's the verdict with me?" I asked.

"Well you seem okay. You hit your head pretty hard though." He said putting my hair behind my ear.

"How about, the dresses?" I asked worried we would have to spend so much more money.

"The front and side of the car is totaled but it looks like the trunk wasn't touched. Luna have you pissed anyone off lately?" He asked.

"I don't know. Why?" I was confused now.

"Luna. Someone cut the brakes on the car on purpose." He said quietly.

"Oh my god! I pissed that Aidan dude off." I said.

"You mean Adrian Daniels?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Shit Luna he is bad news!" He said.

"Why?" I asked?

"He is the biggest drug lord in Colorado." He said.

"Fuck my life."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah guys three updates in a day. I sprained my foot over the weekend and all I can do is sit so the only thing I have accomplished this weekend is 3 chapters and I'm on level 106 on flappy bird!

Comment! Vote! Share!

Song of The Chapter- Love Game: Eminem

-MS