*~* Chapter 17*~* "Where my alcoholics at?"

*~* Chapter 17*~*

"Where my alcoholics at?"

•Adrian's POV•

"I WOKE UP WITH A STRANGE TATTOO, NOT SURE HOW I GOT IT NOT A DOLLAR IN MY POCKET AND IT KIND OF LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU!!" Luna screamed with a bottle of vodka in her hand.

"Luna shut up!" I said.

"IM HAVING FUN MOTHER FUCKER SO LET ME DRINK." She yelled chugging what was left in the bottle.

I could barely hear the front door open. I turned around and saw a confused Brent walk in.

"I left you alone with her for an hour at the most." Brent said.

"I left her alone long enough to go to the bathroom. I have no idea how she got into my stash." I said.

"BRENT! DUDE YOU LOOK LIKE A UNICORN. YOU'RE SO PURDY." Luna yelled jumping up and down on the couch.

"Luna get down you're gonna hurt your self." Brent said scolding her as if she were a little child.

"No." She said sticking out her tongue.

"I'm coming up there on the count of three." Brent said.

"So."

"One."

"No."

"Two."

"Go away you kill joy."

"Three."

And before I knew what was happening Brent was up on top on Luna tickling her.

"Ok guys I don't want my niece or nephew being made on my couch." I said slightly annoyed.

"Shit! Luna stop drinking!" Brent yelled pulling her up.

"Why." She whined.

"You could hurt the baby." He said.

"Baby?" I asked totally confused.

"Luna and I are trying for a baby." Brent said.

"But I am a baby." Luna whispered.

"Why exactly?" I asked ignoring Brent.

"Because we want one." Brent said.

"You want one at this age, look at Brianna and Cole, Brianna's life is over and hasn't even started (A/N not what you think,well kinda.) and Cole is a wreck and the baby has only been born for a day." I said.

"I don't wanna die because of a stupid baby." Luna burst out crying.

"See look Luna isn't even fit to be an adult let alone a mother." I said pointing at Luna.

"Your right what was I thinking." Brent said looking at Luna.

"Hey i am a big girl." Luna said trying to get her legs out from underneath her and ended up falling on her face.

"Yeah Luna your huge." I said looking down at her face in the carpet.

"Mfisjakidtatspiseyobeafutjake." Luna said muffled.

"You gotta take your face out of the carpet before you speak." I said rolling my eyes and helping her up.

"Is that s'pose to be a fat joke." She said poking my chest.

"Of course not baby sister." I said.

"Good. Peasant pick me up and carry me to my room." She said throwing her arms at Brent.

"Okay,okay. What room is ours?" Brent asked.

"Third to the right." I said watching him actually carry her up the stairs.

•Third person POV•

A few minutes later he got a call from a restricted number.

"Hello?" Adrian asked into the cell.

"Is she there?" An unknown voice asked.

"Yeah. I've managed to convince them." Adrian said.

"Perfect." The unknown person said hanging up

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I know this isn't much but I wanted to post sumthin. What do you think? Shocked cuz it's Adrian's POV? Well most of it.

COMMENT! VOTE! LOVE IT!!!!

Song Of The Chapter: Shots- LMFAO

-MS