*~*Chapter 4*~*

*~*Chapter 4*~*

As the plane landed I pulled out my headphones and grabbed my carry on bag.

It took about another half hour to get off the plane then 45 minutes to go through security,again.

After going through security Cole and I went to the restrooms then waited out in the lobby of the air port.

We walked over to a guy in a fancy outfit that had my name on a piece of paper.

"Are you Ms.Black?" The man i'll assume is a chauffeur asked.

"Yes, I'm Luna Black and this is Cole Knight." I said putting my bags in the trunk of the hummer limo.

After a long drive we came to a really big pretty gray house.

"It's so big!" I exclaimed.

"That's what she said." Cole snickered.

"Fuck you." I said to him.

"When, where, and how hard?"

"Gawd! You are such a pig!" I said slamming the car door and grabbing my bag and pulling it out of the trunk.

"LUNA!! MY LOVE YOU HAVE RETURNED TO ME!" A voice that could only belong to the one the only....

"BRENT!!" I yelled like a five year old. I ran over to the tall skinny black haired boy that was my best friend and hugged him.

"Luna I want you to meet Brianna, my soon to be wife." Brent stepped away to show a short girl who had blonde hair blue eyes and a hand on her swollen stomach.... She's pregnant..

"Hi Luna I'm Brianna I'm so glad to finally meet you. Brent has told me so many things about you." Her voice was soft and rung like bells, and I died a little more inside.

"Yeah it's great to finally meet you to." I put on a fake smile as she grabbed me and attempted to hug me.

"We have three weeks to become as close as sisters!" She squealed.

"Excuse me?" I asked wondering what the hell she was talking about.

"Oh! I thought Brent told you, your gonna be my maid of honor in our wedding." She rolled her eyes as Brent shrugged his shoulders.

"Geez Lulu ya could have helped with the bags at least." Cole grunted as he pulled my bag along with his.

"Most of those bags are yours Cole." I snapped at him.

"Wait? Who is with you Luna?" Brent asked.

"Ya know a friend." I looked down at my shoes and kicked a pebble.

"YOU BROUGHT COLE KNIGHT TO MY WEDDING!"Brent yelled as all the color drained from Brianna's face.

"Surprise." I put my hands up just as Cole walked over looking like he saw a ghost.

"LUNA! INSIDE NOW!" Brent drug me into his house by my Sleeping With Sirens hoodie.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I know it's been a while but I've been having serious writers block. Plus I just got back from Washington D.C. with my school. I also just got back from spring break. Then next week I have to sign up for classes for my Freshmen year. So yeah my months been very hectic. Anyways this chapter is dedicated to DreamingForever53, her birthday was a couple weeks ago and I was planning on posting this on her birthday but I never got it finished.

Song Of The Chapter: Hey There Delilah- Plain White T's

Let me know what you guys think so far of the story.

-MS