*~*Chapter 14*~* It's a prune

*~*Chapter 14*~*

"It's a prune"

•Back to Luna's POV•

Brent was racing down the highway after the ambulance. Cole had went in the ambulance with Brianna and we were suppose to meet him at the hospital.

"This is not how today was suppose to go." Brent said weaving in and out of traffic.

"Ya think." I said watching him dodge the cars.

"Does she even know what she's having?" Brent asked as we pulled into the hospital parking lot.

"No she said she wanted it to be a surprise." I said swinging the door open then slamming it shut.

Brent and I raced into the hospital.

"Can I help you?" The lady at the front desk asked.

"We're looking for Brianna Stevens." Brent said out of breath.

"No record." The lady said.

"Brianna knight?" I asked.

"Third floor room 389" she said.

Brent and I raced up the stairs till we got to room 389. I knocked.

"Come in." I heard a stressed out Cole say.

I opened the door to see Brianna laying on a hospital bed crying and Cole sitting beside her holding her hand.

"Hey girl how ya doing?" I asked sitting on the other side of her.

"This sucks I just want to get it out." She said wiping her eyes.

"I'm sorry is there anything I can get you?" I said brushing her hair away from her face.

"The doctor." She said breathlessly.

I called for a doctor and sure enough Brianna was ready to push. The only obstacle now was Bri wouldn't let go of my hand.

"I gotta go only one person can be in here with you." I said to her.

"Cole get out you did this to me I need Luna here." She cried.

Sure enough Cole left the room just to look strait through the glass to watch.

"Alright on the count of three I want you to push Brianna." The doctor said

"1"

"2"

"3"

Brianna pushed like this for a few times then finally.

"I can see the head Brianna you're doing wonderful." I said to her.

"One more time Brianna."

"1"

"2"

"3"

Brianna pushed one more time and then.... A little boy was brought into this shitty world.

"What does he look like Luna?" A tired Brianna whispered.

"Ummm." I tried to get a good look at him. "A prune." I said. "You gave birth to a screaming prune." I smiled down at her.

Only Brianna wasn't laughing. Brianna wasn't doing anything. Her eyes were t even open.

"Brianna?" I said.

All of a sudden the baby was gone and I was shoved out of the room and doctors were everywhere and they were wheeling Brianna away out of the room.

I turned around to look at a freaking out Cole and Brent holding the baby.

"What's wrong! Where are they taking her." Cole screamed.

"I don't know what happened." I said walking over to Brent and taking the baby.

All of a sudden a nurse walked over.

"Are you Brianna Knights family?" She asked.

"Yes." We all responded.

"Mrs. Knight actually already has a birth certificate made out here for the boy in the case an event like this would happen." She said calmly.

"What! What happened." Cole yelled.

"Mrs. Knight lost a lot of blood she is in surgery now they are trying to do all that they can." She said.

"What about the certificate?" I asked the nurse.

"Follow me." She said walking down the hall to a desk.

"The copy she had already made here states that the mother is Brianna Stevens, this was before she was married, her signature is right here. The father is Cole Knight, there is no signature." She frowned.

"I'm Cole. I'm the father. Here let me sign it. That's my son." Cole said pulling out a pen.

"I'll need proof of identity." The lady said.

Cole pulled out his wallet and showed his I.D. To the lady.

The lady passed over the certificate for Cole to sign.

"There is one more problem, the child has no name since both parents do not need to be present for the naming of the child you may name him Mr. Knight."

"Aaron Joseph Knight." Cole said.

"Aaron Joseph Knight." I said looking down at the baby.

"Mrs. Knight also made us aware that Ms. Luna Black and Mr. Brent Stone were the god parents." The nurse said taking the baby from me.

"Where are you going?" Cole asked chasing after her.

"Aaron needs to be taken to the nursery and fed. He has had a long day and needs to be checked and made sure everything is alright. You may go down stairs and look for Mrs.Knight. The nursery is on the second floor you may come visit him any time." She said stepping into an elevator.

We walked down the stairs slowly and let Cole go to the front desk alone we were met by a doctor at her room door.

"I'm sorry we tried everything we could." Those bloody bastards always say that.

Cole looked like he was going to die right there.

"No she can't be..." I said tears spilling from my own eyes.

"The amount of blood she lost in so little of time took its toll on her body she is alive but she's in a coma." The doctor said opening the door.

There laying all alone in a room where at least a dozen wires were hooked to her was a broken looking Brianna.

"Oh." I gasped turning toward Brent and putting my face in his chest.

"Shhh." He said stroking my hair.

"Cole I'm gonna take Luna home. Are you staying here for the night?" Brent asked.

"Yeah ill call if anything changes." He whispered kissing Brianna's forehead. As we were leaving a nurse pushed Aaron into the room in a baby crib.

As we walked out the door I could only think wow. A hospital, a place where a life is brought into this world and so easily taken.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow. This was a rough chapter for me.

I didn't think I had it in me but I felt it would be ok to add a little more tragedy to the story. I mean killing Luna's mom was tragic but you guys weren't close to her and you didn't know anything about her. And there isn't any promises that Brianna is gonna die. So the baby is finally here. How bout them apples he should to stir a lot of trouble and he's only been here for a couple hours. So I really hate Brianna's parents, just saying.

Vote! Comment! Tell your mom you love her for pushing you out of her vagina.

Song of the chapter: Small Bump- Ed Sheeran

-MS