*~*Chapter 2*~*

I know it seems lame that I put these notes at the top of my chapters but I wants fans to know that I totally love them for being awesome people and loving my books :3!! SO THANK YOU MY FRIENDLY,KIND, LOVING, AWESOME FANS! By the way I'm going to start doing songs of the day/chapter. Yes that means there could be a time where ill upload more then one chapter a day 😯😄!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*~*Chapter 2*~*

After I dreaded through what is my high school I grabbed my bag from my locker and met Cole at his hummer.

"So Cole you need to drop me off at home tonight so I can get everything ready for us to be at the airport Sunday." I said texting Brent to let him know he will need to mail me two plane tickets.

"Mhmm yeah whatever." He said smiling down at his phone.

The drive to my place was silent and awkward to say the least.

I got out of the car and unlocked my front door to see my mom passed out on the couch.

I sighed and shut off the t.v and picked up the empty bottle of whiskey.

Mom has been a raging alcoholic and drug addict since the year after dad left.

Only one person knew about my mom and he was 10 states away, the love of my life, and engaged.

I looked at my old duffel bag in the corner of my room. I grabbed it and stuffed it full of my cloths, phone charger and my iPod.

I make no plans on staying here long enough for her to wake up. Let me just say I'm not her favorite person any more.

I went down the stairs and grabbed my car keys. I took one more look at my mom and walked out the front door.

I opened up a text from Brent giving me the link for our tickets that we will scan at the airport.

I started my Chevy Cobalt that's as old as my grandma.

Maybe this is why Cole won't let me drive myself to school, he is embarrassed by me. That's another reason why I won't tell him about my mom. Cole is the type of guy you don't tell that type of stuff to. My luck he'd dump me then tell the whole school. I don't know how'd I'd live with that, another person leaving me, being all alone, and being the class freak.

Sounds like a walk in the park, sign me up, not!

But I know Coles dirty little secret.

As I drove down my street heading to my favorite cafe. I thought of that day he left.

*~*Flash Back*~*

"Hey Brent I was just gonna call you we need to talk." I said looking at my best friend.

Today was gonna be the day I would tell my best friend that I'm in love with him,

"Hey Luna yeah we do." He said sitting down.

"You go first." I urges him.

"Ok, Luna my dad got relocated. We are moving." He said looking down.

"Are you staying till after graduation?" I asked hopefully.

"No Luna, we are leaving tonight." He said looking down at his hands.

"Oh um wow that sucks." I said popping my knuckles, something I do when I'm nervous or upset.

"So what was it you had to tell me?" he asked suddenly.

"Oh it was nothing I was just gonna ask what color I should paint my room" I said.

*~*Present Time*~*

I went in and sat down at that very same table. And as I sat there I could only think of one thing....

I never did tell him I loved him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys here is chapter 2!!

What do you guys think?

Vote and comment for more updates!!!

Song of the chapter: Helena By: My Chemical Romance!

Love ya,

-MS