*~*Chapter 22*~* "Cats out of the bag"

*~*Chapter 22*~*

"Cats out of the bag"

We arrived back to the house around midnight and as we opened the door I was welcomed with a sight I was not expecting.

On my couch was Zeb and Adrian.... Making out?

"Woah!" I yelled quickly closing my eyes.

"Shit!" Adrian yelled.

"Wow sorry Luna." Zeb said.

"So like how long has this been going on?" I asked looking between the two blushing men.

"Well I've been openly pansexual since the eighth grade." Zeb said shrugging.

"I've been in the closet for about a year now and well I've only been with Zeb." Adrian said blushing.

"Aww that's so cute!" I exclaimed excitedly (A/N sorry Rain you can't have Zeb..or Adrian..... I love you dude!).

"I think so." Zeb said dreamily.

"So like are you guys keeping it on the DL?" I asked.

"Yes." Adrian said.

"It's fun though I mean sneaking naughty kisses in the boys bathroom the risk is exhilarating!" Zeb exclaimed.

"Oh god." I chuckled.

"I can't believe that you aren't bothered by this?" Adrian said.

"Really? Out of all the people you'd think I would be bothered by this. You have no idea who your sister is. Now where is my baby?" I asked beginning to walk up stairs.

Brent hurriedly follows me up the stairs placing Aaron's birth certificate in a frame and hanging it on the wall.

"Hi baby!" I said excitedly picking up a very alert Aaron.

"Can I?" Brent asked looking at Aaron.

I laid Aaron gently into Brent's arms.

"Hi Aaron." Brent said softly.

"Luna Adrian and I are gonna head out." Zeb said popping his head into the nursery.

I just nodded my head and smiled.

I turned back around once I heard the front door shut to see Brent on one knee.

"Luna black will you give me the honor of becoming my wife tomorrow at the court house and noon?" He asked looking up at me with Aaron clinging to him.

"Oh Brent of course!" I said smiling down at the two men in my life.

He got up and kissed me. Eventually Aaron made it obvious he did not like being squished between us.

"I love you Brent." I said smiling.

"I love you two Luna."

That night I thought about my life. It had been miserable for as long as I could remember. Every body left me at some point. Even Brent had left but he was different then the rest because he came back. I had always been in love with him and he had been my bestfriend and now we were getting married and just seemed so unreal. I am marrying my bestfriend and the love of my life.

Where were you when everything was falling apart?

Lost and then secured you found me you found me lying on the floor.

Surround me surround me.

Why'd you have to wait? Where were you where were you?

"Just a little late." Brent whispered into my ear.

"You left me for years and years and years and you never left me no messages. You never sent me no letters. You got some kinda nerve." I whispered back.

"Because it took me that long to think of How to save a life because in reality it was Hard to save a life." He said laying Aaron back in his crib.

Because its very true it is very Hard To Save A Life.

And they lived happily ever after..... THE END!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm pretty certain I'm ending it here because I honestly have no more motivation to write this story anymore.

Song of the chapter: How to save a life- The Fray

Vote! Comment! Don't hate me!

-MS