*~*Chapter 20*~* "I don't wanna remember in this house of memories."

*~*Chapter 20*~*

"I don't wanna remember in this house of memories."

•Cole's POV• ( A/N Surprise!)

I looked in the window of the house I use to live in as I watched my best friend rock my son to sleep.

I know what you are saying why not just go back and raise my son.

I just want you all to know that I do not blame Aaron for Brianna's death. I just can't go back to that house and raise him because of all the memories in that house. I don't want to remember.

"But you always will." I whispered to myself.

As I closed my eyes and laid my head on the seat rest I thought of how I met my beautiful Brianna.

--------------- Flash Back---------------

I walked into the house party like I owned the place.

"Cole my man!" My friend Alex said giving me a bro hug and beer.

"Hey man." I smirked sipping on the beer.

"So awesome foot ball game right? Oh I invited a few cheeks from East side." He smirked pointing over to some girls sitting on the couch giggling.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of the blonde.

She must have felt my eyes on her because she looked back directly at me and smiled.

I smiled back and walked over to the couch.

"Hey I'm Cole." I said looking down at her.

"Hi I'm Brianna but you can call me Bri." She said smiling up at me.

"Hi Bri." I whispered.

She just looked down blushing.

She is so cute.

"So Bri how about we ditch this place and go some where?" I asked looking down at her.

"Uh ok." She said standing up and grabbing her bag.

------------End of Flashback------------

And the rest is history. We went on dates, fell in love, and well got pregnant.

But now she is gone and I'm not sure if I can live without her.

I have a son for crying out loud.

"I'm sorry I can't be a good father to our son Brianna." I cried into the steering wheel.

And I started the car and drove as far as I could get away from the house of memories.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS THE TWENTIETH CHAPTER OF HTSAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Surprised from the persons Point Of View? Whatcha think?

Songs of the chapter: 1.) All of the stars - Ed Sheeran. 2.) All I want - Kodaline 3.) Thnks fr th mmrs - Fall Out Boy.

Vote! Comment! Drink!

-MS