*~*Chapter 12*~* "Now we have a BDSM relationship"

*~*Chapter 12*~*

"Now we have a BDSM relationship"

"Excuse me?" I asked pausing the movie.

"We should get married and have a kid. I mean we've been friends forever and it obvious we are both undeniably in love with each other." Brent said straight faced.

"You're fucking with me." I said.

"Nope I love you Luna and I know you love me so let's make a baby and get married." He said leaning towards me.

"Are you high?" I asked leaning away from him.

"Nope all serious baby doll." He smiled and kissed me.

It's the kiss I'd been waiting forever and a day for. The kissed I'd dreamed about so many times. The one I was for sure would never happen.

I pulled back after a while. "Why now?" I asked him.

"Whenever you got in that crash I thought you were dead I thought I'd lost you and I was sacred shitless. Than Cole shoved you and I wanted to beat his face in but I didn't because I knew it would stress Brianna out more and you'd be upset because he was your friend. I love you Luna and I want to have a family and be with you now." Brent said looking into my eyes.

"Could we wait to get married till after I'm 18?" I asked looking at him.

"Yeah as long as we can get properly engaged soon." He said.

"Of course." I smiled.

"Can we start trying to make a baby now?" He puppy dog faced me.

"Defiantly." I rolled over and kissed him.

*

*

*

*

I woke up to a cool breeze floating across my skin.

I rolled over to were Brent was to find the place where he was last night empty and cold.

I sat up fast and looked around he was gone. The spot was to cold for him to be just in the bathroom. He probably realized the mistake he made and left.

I looked down at my bare stomach and whispered. "I hope I'm not pregnant." I felt my eyes begin to water, no do not cry.

But what if I am. I had no intentions on me seriously getting pregnant last night I wanted us to wait till I was closer to 18 so I could actually go to the doctors when it was the right time and not have to wait a month.

We were only getting pregnant young because he had the money to take care of us. I'm a high school drop out. If he doesn't seriously want me he won't want our baby and ill have no where to go.

Why did I do this last night I'm a smart girl I got good grades in school why did I have to go and let my stupid emotions blind me.

By now I was full on bawling my eyes out.

I stood up and walked into the en suite and started the shower. I got in and turned the water on all the way.

A few minuets later the curtain flew open to reveal Brent in all his naked glory.

"Umm." I mumbled looking at my toes trying to cover my self.

"I've been down there for an hour trying to make you breakfast and then you don't even come straight down tsk tsk you're a naughty girl Luna running from the police and all I should punish you." He said stepping into the shower.

"Wonderful now we are falling into BDSM I didn't agree to this." I laughed and made room for him.

*

*

*

After our shower we went downstairs to see that Cole and Bri ate all the food.

"Wanna go out?" Brent asked taking my hand.

"Sure." I said following him out to his hummer.

"So where do you wanna go?" He asked.

"Wherever." I said.

"McDonalds it is." He started the car and drove to the nearest McDonalds.

We walked on hand in hand and ordered I got a bacon,egg,and cheese biscuit and Brent got there sausage and gravy.

"So what are you're plans today?" Brent asked me.

"Nothing." I said.

"Wanna go swimming?" He asked.

"It's the middle of January." I said.

"There's an indoor pool at our place." He said.

"Our place?" I asked.

"Well since I hope you're currently pregnant with my child and soon to be wife it's your place to." He said kissing my cheek then kissing his hand and laying it on my stomach.

"So when is Brianna and Cole's wedding?" I asked still confused on the exact date.

"Tomorrow." He said.

"Great." I said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so new chapter.

I just got out of school Wednesday. I'm an official freshman!!!

So what do you guys think?

Love it? Hate it? Wanna have Brent's baby? I know I do.

So I didn't realize this till the other day but a lot of stuff in this story is kind of what I'm currently going through with my best friend who I'm also in love with. No I'm not marrying him or having his baby but I'm afraid to tell him how I feel.

So comment, vote, say hi to your mom.

Song of the chapter: Mr. Right and Steve - Tracey Ate A Bug.

-MS