*~*Chapter 19*~* "I might be proud but at least I'm proud of something!"

*~*Chapter 19*~*

"I might be proud but at least I'm proud of something!"

•Luna's POV•

It's been a couple weeks since Bri passed away and there is still no sign of Cole.

We got a letter in the mail yesterday that we have to take into court and sign and then we will have custodial rights to Aaron. Coles signature is already on it.

My train of thought was broken by the gurgling sound of the baby in my arms.

"Hi there." I whispered softly as he grabbed my finger.

"Luna?" Brent asked waking into the living room.

"Yes?" I asked looking up.

"Adrian called."

"What did he want?" It's been the third time this week he has called and he keeps saying we should seriously come back to his house.

"The same as always." Brent said looking at me.

"I'll call him later and tell him that things have changed and that we are staying here in out home." I said rocking Aaron gently.

"Damnit you said that last time he called." Brent exclaimed.

"Do not yell at me Brent!" I said.

"I AM NOT YELLING AT YOU!" He yelled.

"YOU JUST DID!" I yelled.

"OH SHUT UP I WOULDN'T BE IN THUS SITUATION ANYWAYS BUT NO YOU JUST HAD TO HAVE A FUCKED UP FAMILY!"

"YOU THINK I CHOSE THIS LIFE! WELL GUESS WHAT ASS WIPE NOT ALL OF US CAN HAVE PERFECT RICH FAMILIES WHERE DADDY MAKES SURE EVERYTHING IS HUNKY DORIE AND MOMMY CAN BUY YOUR LOVE!" I yelled sensing a case of déjà vu from whenever I yelled at Cole only weeks ago.

"LUNA-" Brent's words were cut off by the screaming sound of Aaron's cries.

"Shh it's alright baby." I said as I began rocking him again.

"We are not finished with this." Brent said taking a breath and storming out the front door.

"Great!" I said looking back at the red faced infant in my arms.

All of a sudden my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I asked not bothering to look at the caller I.D

"Luna you guys should seriously come back!" Adrian said.

"Look Adrian I know you are worried but the game has changed and for the old and new players it is in our best interest if we stay in our home." I said into the receiver.

"What?" He asked confused.

"It best if I stay here. We will hang out soon love you dude." I said hanging up before he could argue with me.

"I can't take another disappointment." I breathed taking an almost asleep Aaron up to his room.

As I kissed his forehead and left the room I had the slightest pang of sadness as for the first time since that day I was all alone with my thoughts and I thought of how I lost the only two friends I had other then Brent.

I just hope Brent comes home soon.

______________________________________________________________________

Whoop another update! I know it is short but the next chapter I'm gonna do something AMAZING!! I hope...

Song of the chapter: Bite My Tongue - You Me At Six ft. Oli Sykes

Anyways my beauties!

Vote! Comment! Get a tattoo!

-MS