*~* Chapter 7*~*: Bro Hugs

*~*Chapter 7*~*

"Bro hugs"

Brent's POV

I leaned my ear against the door with Cole to hear what they were saying.

I had been there witnessing everything.

Luna and Brianna finding Cole and them sneaking into a guest bedroom together.

" I love Brent, but I'm IN love with Cole." Brianna started sobbing.

I didn't wait for them to say anything else and slammed the door open almost knocking Cole over.

" Uh oh." I heard Luna say.

"Awe you love me!" Cole exclaimed.

" Well I'm just gonna go now." Luna said trying to sneak out the door.

"This is your fault." I shouted and turned around and glared at her.

She looked at me like I had just pushed some one of a bridge.

"Wha...what! My fault! I'm not the pregnant one here!" She yelled at me.

"You brought home here! God! I shouldn't even have made contact with you!" I screamed the only thing I was hearing at this moment over and over was " I love Brent, but I'm IN love with Cole." And that pissed me off.

"I had no fucking idea that she was the Brianna Cole was talking about!" She hissed at me.

She swing the door open and slammed it in my face. By now I figured the party was over and everyone had left.

"So I'll assume the engagement is off?" I looked at Brianna.

"Brent I'm sorry but you need to be happy, I need to be happy, this baby needs to be happy. And well I don't think we can be happy together now." She looked down at her feet.

"Do you truly want to be with her Cole?" I turned and asked him.

"Without a doubt." He smiled.

"Well then I guess we have a wedding to plan." I'm not a complete ass.

"You mean.." Brianna started.

"Yeah. I know how both of your parents are. And the only way you two can be together and happy is if you are married. So yes I'm saying you can get married here." I said and smiled.

"Thank you Brent!" Brianna came over and hugged me.

"Yeah! Thanks man." Cole "bro hugged" me.

Never in my life would I believe Cole Knight would bro hug me.

I opened the door and stepped out with two things on my mind where the hell is Luna and will she forgive me!

I walked down the stairs to see her talking to Adrian Daniels. Someone I would never want her to be near.

Apparently whatever it was they were talking about was secret because the next thing I knew was that they were walking up the stairs together.

Luna can not get with Adrian Daniels. He is the biggest drug lord in Colorado and he is dangerous pretty much to the whole human race.

But I guess at this point none of that was my business so I let it go. Luna can be her own person. Luna IS her own person. And I love her dearly for that. But she could never love me for the things I just said to her up stairs.

Because Luna Black is the love of my life but I'm just her best friend. And I will cherish that forever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how do you guys feel about Brent's POV.

And wow what a surprise right? I mean be honest did ANYONE see Cole as being the dad? At first I wasn't gonna have Cole be the dad but I was like what the hell it would flow more with the plot. So I already know how I want this to end but I'm not quite sure what I'm gonna put between this chapter and the end. The majority of my stories only have 10 chapters but I don't know how many I want for this story. So I need your lovely ideas.

Song of The Chapter- Intoxicated I Love You: SayWeCanFly

COMMENT PLEASEEE!!

-MS