*~*Chapter 8*~*: More excited then Miley Cyrus at a twerkathon

*~* Chapter 8*~*

"More excited then Miley Cyrus at a twerkathon."

Back to Luna's POV

"So what's your name beautiful." A voice said from behind me after I swigged down another beer.

I turned around to see a cute brunette behind me with a good build to him.

"I'm Luna and you are." I purred I wasn't drunk I knew what I was doing just a little buzzed. I needed to forget about Brent.

"Well miss Luna I'm Adrian." He sat in front of me and kissed my hand.

"So I assume you are here for Brent?" I asked politely.

"Actually I'm Brianna's cousin." He smirked.

"Well Adrian how about we take this conversation upstairs." I grabbed his hand and took him upstairs.

***

I woke up with a killer head ache. I went to get up but something or someone was holding me down.

I looked and saw a brunette lying next to me. What was his name Axel, Alex. Aidan....AIDAN!

"Aidan get up and go home." I hit him with a pillow.

"It's Adrian, and go back to sleep." He pulled me closer to him.

"Come on man go home before someone sees you." I pulled the covers over me.

"Ugh fine but what's your number." He said getting up and looking for his boxers.

"Look Adrian you don't need my number this is just a one night stand babe. Go home go to bed and forget everything about me. I'm not looking for anything permanent." I said getting up and grabbing some underwear to take a shower.

"You'll regret that. No one says no to Adrian Daniels." He growled and slammed the door shut.

"You'll regret that no one says no to Adrian Daniels. Blah! Cry me a river." I mimicked turning the water on and grabbing a towel. I washed in my favorite strawberry body wash and shampoo.

I got out and put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a Bring Me The Horizon shirt and my combat boots.

My door burst open and there was a smiling Brianna.

"Yeah?" I looked at her.

"We are going dress shopping!" She practically screamed.

"What?" I asked her.

"I'm getting married in a week I need a wedding dress and you need a dress since you aren't Maid of Honor." She said grabbing my hand.

" I thought the wedding was next month." I said.

"Cole and I decided to move it!" She exclaimed pushing me into a fancy looking convertible.

"Cole and you?" I turned on the car and pulled out.

"Didn't Brent tell you! Cole and I are getting married now!" She looked like she was gonna cry.

"No he didn't." I smiled. " Now where are we going?" I asked and she showed me the way to the bridal store.

"Geez you are more excited then Miley Cyrus at a twerkathon." I snickered.

"Who wouldn't be!" She sighed.

***

I pulled into the parking lot and walked into the store with Brianna.

"Hi reservations for Stevens." Brianna said.

"Yes Ms.Stevens right this way." The last at the front desk led us to a dressing room.

After she left we went crazy for awhile.

Brianna ended up picking out a ball gown type dress with a sweetheart neckline and lace sleeves and a jeweled bust.

I have straight purple sweet heart neck lined dress.

After we were done I put the bags in the trunk and pulled out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So isn't Adrian an ass. I don't think he will really be a big part in the story.

So I've decided there definitely is no way. I can get all this in 10 chapters.

The next chapter will just be umm how do I say WOW!

So comment!!!!!

Song of The Chapter- All Day and All Night: The Kinks.

-MS