5. Unexpected Confrontation♠️

Music^: Phil Good- Sleeping in(The Steady Set Remix)

Chapter 5: Unexpected Confrontation
♠️Present

"I still don't understand why you had let those marines go." The woman growled. Oh, she wasn't really mad about the fact Shanks had let the marines go. Akari was still depressed after the whole fighting act.

Why can't I still not remember anything from it. I mean, after all those years not even one moment from it! Crew members thanked her for saving their lives, the moment when they were almost losing. Some even told stories about her amazing skills, causing to make her scared even more.

Chopping off someone's arm, throwing a few marines over board... "We now got their booze, that's enough for me." "Of course, that's enough for you." She replied to the captain. First he nodded, but then his voice almost reached a high pitch. "What does that mean?" Just understand my frustration! "Oh nothing.." The irritated woman stated.

A few men around the two pirates felt the uneasy aura around the woman, but they were not the one, who had to look out for her rage. "Then why did you say it?" Ughh men! "You know what? Never mind!" She threw her hands in the air and walked away. Walking to somewhere. She didn't even know it herself.

After the fight with the marines, Shanks announced that we were going on shore. There was an island only two hours away from our current position, so it was quite in reach. The Marine now knew where we were, so Shanks thought it would be a good idea to go to an island...

Of course, the marines who were tied up on the Red Hair Pirates' ship got their own little boat, with some food and water. At least enough to survive a minimum time until they get saved... or they are just unlucky. Well, then they shouldn't have attacked the ship in the first place.

Was I too harsh? I shouldn't have shouted at him, right? Ughh! I hate being angry on someone, who is not a person I would hate in the first place. It's not he didn't deserve it. Well, it was not really a serious argument.

I mean they have other things to worry about. The Marine can show up any moment, again. The weather is always suspicious, an other pirate crew can show up. I now kind of understand why mom and dad didn't resume with their pirate life right away. All these possibilities of danger and then also watching a child?

So, do I even want a child? A family with someone? My search to my home is already going for... too long. First my home would be with an awesome crew, having adventures all over the sea! Meeting people, meeting new friends. After a few 'homes' I thought I had found, I was reunited with Crocodile again.

All these years he was busy creating a world of his satisfaction. Eventually I ended up working for him in disguise being Hikaru, so not even telling him it was me all along. I realized he already had found his own home.

I didn't want to interrupt his life as it is going great, in his perspective. I wasn't that of a fan from his work, but hé... I'm not allowed to complain. I don't even know what I mean with 'home'. Is it like finding One Piece or All Blue? Traveling until you just found it?

The Red Hair Pirates are a crew which I have never met before. Through all the drinking and the fighting, there is a bond between all the members. I expect they want me gone as soon as possible. Of course, they don't want to kick a woman out of the ship or leave her behind by a random island.