Beach🃏

Music^: Seneca B- Flowers
+Picture of Akari's past

🃏
Present
🃏

"You are taking good care of her, right?" Two men had found themselves on the beach, both simply enjoying the sun. Even if both of them wore a cape and had a sword, they were quite different from each other. They had met one another countless of times, but because of an event in the past... it decreased.

"Of course," The red haired man nodded at the other, totally agreeing with him. "I don't want to lose her." Those words were repeating in the head of the man with the 'hawk-like eyes'. Not wanting to lose her. Before Mihawk knew it, she had left the island. He woke up in the morning, not being able to find her. She was gone.

Even if he wasn't really good friends with the one-armed man next to him, he didn't want Shanks to experience the same thing he got through. He searched for her, he thought the worst had happened to her... until he remembered what the young woman once said; she could 'breathe' again because of him.

The golden-eyed man first didn't understand it, but she just wanted to move on. Even if she shared a story with him, it was like... she had to leave the memory behind, so Mihawk had to be left behind too. Simply because he was connected to that certain event. Being the last sentence of a chapter in Akari's life. A good ending.

"I don't care what will happen in the future... but don't get mad at her." The captain of the Red Hair Pirates looked up, leaving his sight from the shells at his feet. "Don't get mad?" They were sitting on the sand, their faces pointed to the sea, the swords laying next to them.

"She did nothing wrong," Eyebrows were knitted together, sending a look of confusion to the man with the feather hat. "she is just bad at choosing the right thing." A shadow covered the face because of the hat, only golden eyes reflecting from the darkness.

"The right thing?" Shanks was repeating the words of Hawk Eyes, again. Being confused about the whole conversation. He was already quite bewildered, when the man with the cross necklace, asked him to talk him about something important. Akari, apparently.

"Well, than what do I have to do?" The man with the three scars on his face asked him in hopelessness. Mihawk sighted as he stood up, not believing he was actually giving an old rival some advise. "Just don't let her think she stands all alone." The long cape moved with its owner, the leather boots leaving prints behind in the sand. The waves of the sea removing it immediately.

The distance between the two men was increasing in a steady pace, one still sitting on the ground while the other disappeared into the little forest. Shanks didn't move for an hour, just sitting alone on the beach. He thought about it, he was thinking a lot about that woman. He would never let her stand alone. Never.