The mysterious girl

Tommy's: POV

"It means you are..." but I couldn't finish the sentence. "King of Transylvania." said Adam. "That's so cool." replied James amazed. "Well, I suppose it is." said Adam with a soft laugh. "My boyfriend is royal." I replied and hugged him. "You're my prince." he said and kissed my lips.

"Did you honestly think I would leave you becuase of your past?" I asked. "Maybe." said Adam. "I love you no matter what and I will never leave you." I said. "That's good to hear." he replied and I smiled.

Lorenzo's: POV

I walked to the playground and saw a girl on a swing. She had long dark hair with pink highlights. The right side of her head was shaved and she had piercings in her ears and mouth. Her green eyes was covered with heavy dark makeup and her nails were the same color. She wore a dark trank top, dark shorts, pink ripped leggings and dark boots.

I sat down next to her and I recognized her from my class. "It's you who's Vanessa, isn't it?" I asked. "Yes!" she said short. "Nice to meet you, my name is Lorenzo Murray." I replied. "You're my art teacher's son." said Vanessa. "Yes I am." I replied with a smile.

"Lucky you that you have a kind and caring mom." said Vanessa a bit jealous. "How's your mom?" I asked gently. "She's dating guy after guy and after a hard party night she got pregnant and gave birth to a girl and she is me." said Vanessa. "What's her name?" I asked. "Jessica Green." said Vanessa disgusted. "I'm sorry to hear." I replied.

"She was together with my father Tommy but I'm glad he has Adam now." said Vanessa. "I'm happy for him too." I replied. "I think we will be great friends." said Vanessa. "I'd love to be your friend." I replied and she gave me a big hug. "I guess I'm the first one who has ever said that." I said and she nodded. I wiped away a tear and she smiled a bit. "I won't let anyone push you down." I said. "Thanks." replied Vanessa. "You're welcome." I replied.

I'm glad Tommy didn't left Adam. Jess has a daughter with Tommy. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~