A party is ruined

Adam's: POV

"Happy Birthday darling." I said and kissed him. "Thank you." replied Tommy and kissed me back. "It's daddy's birthday." said Raven happily and hugge me. "Yes it is." he replied with a soft laugh.

We went down to the kitchen and I took out two bottle of blood from the fridge. "For my beloved husband who's 31 years old today." I said. "I'm glad vampires don't age." replied Tommy and I laughed.

"Cheers." he said and drank the blood. "Ew, blood is disgusting." replied Raven and wrinkled her nose. "It's delicious." I said and emptied my bottle. I had bought a guitar to Tommy and he loved it.

**

Suddenly the doors opened and in came Vanessa. "Happy Birthday dad." she said. "Why are you doing here?" asked Tommy. "I'm here to celebrate my dad, I forgot, you're not my dad." said Vanessa. "It hurts to hear you say so." replied Tommy. "Your ex-husband is a better father." said Vanessa.

"Is Thomas alive?" asked Adam. "Yes he is." said Vanessa. "It was him I saw in Transylvania." he replied. "When will you come back?" asked Raven. "Never." said Vanessa. "Please, we miss you so much." replied Raven. "I doubt that." said Vanessa. "That's right Nessie." replied Thomas.

"Thomas!" said Adam shocked. "Hello sweetheart." he replied with a smile. "This is so creepy." said Tommy. "So it must be you who is my doppelganger." replied Thomas and smirked. "Who is who?" asked Raven confused. Tommy lifted up her and held her close to him.

"I see you have adopted a child." said Thomas. "Her partens had been killed." I replied. "Who killed them?" asked Thomas. "We don't know, but we know they were killed by vampires." I said. "Poor little Raven, the reason why you became orphaned is because Tommy killed your partens." replied Vanessa.

Thomas has brainwashed Vanessa and make her more evil. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~