New love

A/N Enzo is bisexual

Enzo's: POV

"Today we have a new student here." said Beatrice. The door opened and in came a boy with a blue jacket, dark hair, crystal blue eyes and he had piercings. "This Cameron Stewart and he has moved from Alaska with his uncle to New York. Be nice to him." said Beatrice strictly.

(This is Cameron Stewart)

"You can sit next to Enzo." she said and he nodded. Our eyes met and my heart would have beaten faster if I hadn't been immortal. He sat down on the chair and Beatrice continued to talk. "What happened between you and Nubia?" asked Vanessa. "We broke up." I said. "I'm sorry to hear." she replied. "It's okay, we're still friends." I said and she nodded.

"I've always wanted to visit Alaska." I said. "It's beautiful." replied Cameron with a smile. "I bet it is." I said and smiled too. "Lorenzo, no talking during class." replied Beatrice. "Sorry." I said. "Cool name." whispered Cam low. "Thanks, my family is from Romania." I whispered back.

"I forgot my eyeliner pencil on the toilet." I said when it was break. "I help you." replied Cameron and we went to the toilet. "I can't find your..." started Cameron but was cut off when I pressed my lips against his mouth. I broke the kiss when I realized what I have done. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it." I said. "I love it." replied Cameron and kissed me again.

Then we went out again and Nubia came up to us. "You two are so cute together." said Nubia. "Thank you." we both replied. "I'm happy for you and I support your choice." she said. "Thanks!" I replied. Nubia nodded and left us. "Who was she?" asked Cameron. "My ex-girlfriend." I said.

**

Vanessa's: POV

"Can you give me your number?" asked a girl hopefully. "Can you be my boyfriend?" asked another girl. "Go away." I said coldly and my eyes glowed. They took step back and ran away. "Thank you Nessie." replied Gabriel. "You're welcome, they are pure nightmare." I said. "I agree." replied Gabriel. "Do you want to do something after school?" I asked. "Sure!" he said happily and I smiled.

Thank you wolfiebearforever for letting me have your charaters in my story. I ship Enzo and Cameron so bad❤️ I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~